Helen Somerset

User returns, incredibly lonely!

Friendly Greetings!

I have been on SL for quite a while now. Unfortunately, I was one of the few who left SL completely during the ancient TSL merge. I'm not that old, but enough so that I think I'm the only active Somerset. Anyway, I have returned! I haven't gotten my complimentary margarita yet, but while getting back on my virtual toes, I would love to make good friends with many of you and sort of re-do my experience and journey. Besides, I hope some of you can agree when I say 2009 was a weird year for us all. :D

5 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

ohh another returner :) Hm... we should start some returner meetups ...or well there´s the sunday breakfasts, too^^

Oh, breakfast too, eh? I'll grab the cream cheese!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

ohh another returner :) Hm... we should start some returner meetups ...or well there´s the sunday breakfasts, too^^

Oh yay! Sunday breakfast sounds lovely... yes, returner meetups should start! :D

3 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I'm trying to remember 2009..... and complimentary margaritas..

I think 2009 was a year for partying and clubs... and flexi prims, haha. LOTS of flexi prims!

• Haha 1

Welcome back :), I came back not long ago myself. Feel free to friend me if you like. and margaritas are yummy, now i want one. LOL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1