Kedavra92

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! I want to know if u can custom "mesh" avatars, like weight, skin, hair, and add tattos. Because I want to buy this https://marketplace.secondlife.com/es-ES/p/piggu-June-Mesh-Avatar-v101/10924379?page=2

And I'm not sure if I can edit it, I want to change his hair, skin, and add some tattoos, theres possible? or I need to buy items for her? Sorry for my bad english :P well thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 answers to this question

The item says it's Copy and Modify, so in theory you can edit it.  However, I also see that the seller offers lots of accessories for the avatar (at extra cost).  The accessories include a "dev kit", a set of texture templates you can edit in Photoshop or GIMP...also for an extra cost.  It may prove difficult to perform the edits you want without buying some of these extra items.

The best way to see exactly what can be modified would be to get a demo version of the avatar, but I did not see any demo versions advertised in the seller's marketplace store.  You could send the seller an IM or a notecard with your questions.  Most creators are happy to talk with potential customers.

20 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

The item says it's Copy and Modify, so in theory you can edit it.  However, I also see that the seller offers lots of accessories for the avatar (at extra cost).  The accessories include a "dev kit", a set of texture templates you can edit in Photoshop or GIMP...also for an extra cost.  It may prove difficult to perform the edits you want without buying some of these extra items.

The best way to see exactly what can be modified would be to get a demo version of the avatar, but I did not see any demo versions advertised in the seller's marketplace store.  You could send the seller an IM or a notecard with your questions.  Most creators are happy to talk with potential customers.

Thanks u again! ^_^ Ill pm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.