Piercing fast guide

Kedavra92

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Good days. I need help to put my piercing on, it's to hard. I edit it and put in the area, but when my avatar moves does not fit properly, my piercing moves to other sides, sorry for my bad english, but how can I do to put it well? when I move the piercing moves to another side

PD: it´s a nipple piercing

Edited by Kedavra92

10 answers to this question

The avatar body often moves in relation to the various attachment points, and this can make your attachments appear to move about.  The trick is to select the attachment point that moves the least, in relation to where on your body you want the attachment to appear.  Try Pandora's suggestions.

3 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Nobody mentioned a mesh body as a potential conflict ... because it's irrelevant to your problem.

The attachment point of your piercing is the issue at hand and that's what has been explained to you.

Now I know how to do. Thanks you!  :)

4 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Nobody mentioned a mesh body as a potential conflict ... because it's irrelevant to your problem.

The attachment point of your piercing is the issue at hand and that's what has been explained to you.

Yes I should have mentioned that I do use the TMP mesh bod when nude with those attach points however I do not use any physics either. That can be another issue. 

Have a great day all! :) 

Attachment points and Avatar Physics are a bit of a problem. In general it is attachment-looks-right or boobies-bounce. Not both.

Some mesh bodies have standout nipples. Those are the ONLY ones I find work with Avatar Physics. Using Xcite! 4th gen I have to turn off the Physics Layer for the nipples to be in the right place..

4 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Attachment points and Avatar Physics are a bit of a problem. In general it is attachment-looks-right or boobies-bounce. Not both.

Some mesh bodies have standout nipples. Those are the ONLY ones I find work with Avatar Physics. Using Xcite! 4th gen I have to turn off the Physics Layer for the nipples to be in the right place..

Nip slip? xD

• Haha 1

You people do know you can get FITMESH piercings now? that work with physics, and jiggle with the jiggly bits?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=fitmesh+piercings

And if memory serves, you can even get FITMESH nipples for your system avi...

Edited by Klytyna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.