Heads Up - You might want to check your sims after the downtime.

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I observed a sudden return of objects on a Sim I've been building for. It appears that many objects have had a sudden increase in download weight that does not persist when the object is copied to inventory and rezzed on another sim. Hopefully we'll get a fix and then a rollback.

EDIT: We did get a fix and a rollback. Mess cleaned up.

Edited by powerofvoid
Update on resolution

The physics of my house in my home region are still borked. As far as I can tell, nothing has been returned. But the remaining LI is at 29 right now. It's usually much higher. I still have to check on things belonging to my boarders.

[edit]

Some of the mesh objects my boarder has are also showing borked physics.

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich

They've started doing rollbacks -- the sim my land is in got rolled back successfully. You'll still likely have any returned items in your inventory, however. My guess is that if your land has been affected and the sim it's in hasn't been rolled back within the day, you should try contacting Linden or reporting to the JIRA.

Edited by Aodevi

1 hour ago, Aodevi said:

They've started doing rollbacks -- the sim my land is in got rolled back successfully. You'll still likely have any returned items in your inventory, however. My guess is that if your land has been affected and the sim it's in hasn't been rolled back within the day, you should try contacting Linden or reporting to the JIRA.

If it's mainland, request a rollback asap else it's too late.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2415 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.