You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I login the load screen stops at "waiting for region handshake", then it goes back to the viewers login page with a message that says we're having trouble connecting, there may be a problem with your connect or the SL grid.
The viewer auto updater is still working (this is the default SL viewer), and Firestorm has the exact same issue when I login. The problem seems to be with my internet on base. I'm in the military and I'm using boingo (as it's the only thing available to me) and I only have this problem when I use boingo, when I took the same laptop back home it worked fine on my home internet. I've turned off my computer firewall completely as a test and didn't change the issue. Any thoughts?

I am having the exact same issue and have clean reinstalled SL and Firestorm viewers which has worked in the recent pass. Today nothing is working to get into my account... *sigh*

Any thoughts about why this is happening in Windows 10 on a very fast computer with a very fast internet 300 up and down. I am using my own hub and nothing has changed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.