IgmarPo

Looking for help with simple mods

I don't know anything about modding and I'm tired of my RAAWR avatar's base grey/white. I'm just looking for simple changes like changing the hoof and ear colors. Any modders out there I'll pay a fair price for a quick job. I'm honestly not interested in spending another couple of hours fumbling around in an editor program.

Also they should have like a classified section in the forums for this kind of stuff, or is there one and I'm unobservant? 

43 minutes ago, IgmarPo said:

I don't know anything about modding and I'm tired of my RAAWR avatar's base grey/white. I'm just looking for simple changes like changing the hoof and ear colors. Any modders out there I'll pay a fair price for a quick job. I'm honestly not interested in spending another couple of hours fumbling around in an editor program.

Also they should have like a classified section in the forums for this kind of stuff, or is there one and I'm unobservant? 

There is Wanted under the Commerce section of the forum, which is like a classified section for things that people want or want to hire someone to do.  It's probably not obvious to look under Commerce for this, so that's probably why you didn't see it. 

IF you avatar is mod, you can change the TINT of items but selecting a FACE and then using the color palette to tint. DO NOT TRY THIS ON YOUR ONLY COPY especially if you don't know how to get things back the way they were.

That being said it is unlikely that your avatar IS mod -- hence you cannot change parts of it and it would be against the TOS for anyone else to also.  So before you look for someone to help you, make sure that it is even possible :D. 

igmarpo, please search marketplace for RAAWR mods! you might find one that you are looking for. unlike human avatars furry avatars are mod and there are many mods on the marketplace for them!