You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there,

I'm kind of new to SL and I'm having trouble socializing with people, as to I don't know which places to hang out to.

I'm 23, I love music, wandering in SL finding cool places and talking about Netflix lastest shows. I'm super friendly and around most of the time in the mornings. I'd love to meet people around the same age who are also going to Uni (we know it's tough, we'll need support during exams haha...) or with the same interests, to make things easier. I have some cool chill places we could go, or activity places (i.e. paintball, kayaking, riding quads...)

Feel free to send me an IM :)

Hallou there! I love to meet new people and make new friends, it's a pleasure to meet you, Sarah!

I completely understand having trouble finding places to hang out in and meeting people. I'll be completely honest a lot of the places I used to go to back in the day on here either closed down or no one goes to anymore. So those places could totally be considered a ghost town at that point. I sometimes have the same issue it depends on the places you go. To be honest, I tend to keep to myself and stay mainly on my land, I know I need to get out into Second Life a little more and explore like I did in the past I will at some point. I only leave my land when my friends tp me to hang out and what not. 

Wandering in Second Life is so much fun if you want I don't mind joining you on your adventures wandering about! I need to get off of my land every once in a while anyway. Netflix is amazing if you haven't yet there are two shows I highly suggest one is called "Revenge" and the other is called "Weeds" both are amazing shows and worth the watch. I'm 21 and I know the feeling of school and exams. Just think though! it will all be worth it in the future, I see college as you are investing in a better future for yourself, that's why most of us go to college in the first place. That and the mentality our parents put into our brains about us attending college for a better future. I hope to chat with you sometime sadly I'm not always on in the morning hours, as I'm not much of a morning person. I can normally be found around 9pm-4am pretty much everyday i'm not working and when I am working 1am-4am and these times are EST not Second Life time. I hope to see you around and Welcome To Second Life.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.