tomfrostt

Returned from a few month break

Just returned from a few month break and the reason I stepped away in the first place is because I didn't have many friends which meant I spent most of my time stood alone not doing very much so thought I'd give it a go and post here! 

Feel free to add me in world or just reply here and I'll add you! 

I will probably be away from SL for a while due to the effects of being in the path of a hurricane, but after I get back we should hang out and find an adventure.

I had quite the number of active friends in the past but I´ve been on a 2.5 yr break myself and yeah... hardly anybody left... going to clubs alone is meh and ever so often all you get is "hi" IMs :( 

23 hours ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

It's been basically the same situation for me. Add me if you like.

Hello, pretty sure I've added you in world but I'm not 100% sure I've added the right person! :P

On 9/7/2017 at 1:02 PM, Talligurl said:

I will probably be away from SL for a while due to the effects of being in the path of a hurricane, but after I get back we should hang out and find an adventure.

Stay safe! Hope to find an adventure soon! :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

I had quite the number of active friends in the past but I´ve been on a 2.5 yr break myself and yeah... hardly anybody left... going to clubs alone is meh and ever so often all you get is "hi" IMs :( 

I've sent you an IM in world! :)

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2017 at 10:35 AM, Akasha Sternberg said:

and we´re so gonna hang out and rock those clubs^^ if anybody wants to join us... ^^

Can't wait! :P

I've done the same once or twice, but I always seem to wander back. The issue with more people in SL means that we aren't all standing on an island with our pants on our heads anymore. Welcome back!