does ANS still work? I cannot seem to make it work.

Demian Sugarbeet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I followed some tutorials and tryed to set ANS to log marketplace sells in a mySQL database. Setted it up as it says but it seems it does not call back to my php page. If i call the php page as i seetted it in the marketplace/merchant Home / Store setup / ANS  page, it seems to work fine, so i guess marketplace somehow is not reaching the php page . I do not know what can it be, so i thought it might not work anymore???

Thank you in advance.

Demian Sugarbeet.

ANS has been working fine for quite some time now. I use a service that uses ANS to catch every one of my sales transactions, report them to me, and even allows my customers to get redeliveries without having to ask me for one. And mine is not the only one. There are quite a few, some available for purchase, some self-made. But if ANS were to stop working .. trust me .. there would be a massive howl from the Merchant Community.

Are you sure you enabled ANS in your Merchant Settings? Have you tried using their example PHP script to just see if your server is at least getting something from the Marketplace?

Thank you for your response Darrius.

Yes, i used their example PHP script and enabled ANS at .... marketplace/merchant Home / Store setup / ANS  page ... pointing to the php script on my server like : http://www.slprints.com/slprints/mkt2.php .... and yes, that is the problem, server seems not to be getting the marketplace call for some reason. If i call it on the browser directly, it seems to work fine.

I dont know if i miss anything then :-(

Demian.

You might want to add some code to your PHP page that logs some of the SuperGlobals to a text / log file. Just to see if you're getting any sort of call from the Marketplace. For example you might want to var_dump or print_r the $_REQUEST, $_POST and $_ENV variables so you can go back and see what values were actually passed to your script.

Beyond that I'm really at a loss to give any further advice as I can't say what might be going wrong.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.