Offline for over a year

jodarianamina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was offline for a little over a year, lived in an area that didn't support the bandwidth needed to run the program.  I logged back in and my username and password work, but I've lost everything in my inventory.  All that is in there is the standard issue noob content.  Is there anyway to retrieve my clothing and avatars from before?

5 answers to this question

First try the suggestions here: http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_missing_inventory

If those don't help, AND you have a Premium account, you can file a support case and ask for help from LL.  If you don't have a Premium account, it might be worth the $9.50 to sign up for one for a month, in order to get the necessary level of technical support.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Anyone can file a support ticket, though Premiums might get better help.  Only Premiums can do Live Chat though.

Yes, but the level of support you can get varies.  Basic accounts aren't entitled to get any help with missing inventory and similar technical issues.  Unless they've changed that and I missed it, which is always possible.

3 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

It's been said that users may lose their items for good in such cases.

Based on a friend's experience, if you were premium and your payment stopped for some reason, it is only an actual issue if you were using any tier.  Then you actually owe LL money.  Your account gets frozen and you first have to prove that it is yours via a variety of questions and then you have to pay them whatever is owed for past services.

• Thanks 1

Have you formerly been a premium user, by chance, and could it be that your payment stopped at some point during the offline time? It's been said that users may lose their items for good in such cases.

If that doesn't apply to you, you're best off with working through the steps given at http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_missing_inventory .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.