Need some help

Dragoness6758

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If the textures aren't yours or if they aren't full perm with a usage license allowing you to download them, you have no legal ground for "extracting" any textures at all.

Should those textures qualify for one of the mentioned cases, you can simply open them from your inventory and hit the save button on their inworld preview.

But if you wish to learn more about third party tools to illegally extract textures, you're barking up the wrong tree.

1 hour ago, Dragoness6758 said:

How might I do that 

From the sound of it, you're trying to take textures off something else so you can apply them to these other body parts(skin textures, perhaps?). Please correct me if I am mistaken here. You cannot "legally" do that, if you do not have the actual textures AND permission to use them for that purpose. (and it's not wise to ask here how to illegally rip textures, just a word of caution)

If you don't have the actual textures, you likely don't have permission to use them. So..you can't.  If they are indeed skin textures, most creators do not allow users to have access to those, so you'd have to ask the skin maker if they allow it-but be prepared for a big fat NO. If it's not skin textures, the same applies, you'd have to ask the creator of those textures if they can be used in the manner you wish. 

Edited by Tari Landar

I also have to conclude that you're up to something illegal here. If that's what you want, go ahead and search for the required info. It's out there...

If we're mistaken and you got the right to extract your texture... well, then open your eyes and check the UI, like I explained in the first post.

1 hour ago, Dragoness6758 said:

It's the furry dragon - black blue. I've seen a lot of people with bimbos on them. 

it starts to sound for me you aren't aware of the terms we use in SL for editting items and so confuse us a bit what you mean.

You don't extract textures to a bodypart/item but you apply / add it to the item.

Re texturing objects is a very basic skill in SL, there are many tutorials, written or vids

if i'm right in my first line... here is one

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.