Question on old account status

Porphyria Martinsyde

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

Just looking for info. I have/had a really old account, created probably 2008, so nearly ten years old. I still have the avatar name and I am pretty sure it would have had the same email attached, but I haven't accessed it in probably close to 7 years. I'm wondering if it is possible that it got deleted as it's been so long? I didn't know if it was worth trying to resurrect it. I had accumulated quite a bit of stuff on it and some paid items but for all I know those wouldn't even work anymore. It's totally fine if it's gone as I realize it was my responsibility and I abandoned it, but I just wondered how that works?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, Porphyria Martinsyde said:

Hello,

Just looking for info. I have/had a really old account, created probably 2008, so nearly ten years old. I still have the avatar name and I am pretty sure it would have had the same email attached, but I haven't accessed it in probably close to 7 years. I'm wondering if it is possible that it got deleted as it's been so long? I didn't know if it was worth trying to resurrect it. I had accumulated quite a bit of stuff on it and some paid items but for all I know those wouldn't even work anymore. It's totally fine if it's gone as I realize it was my responsibility and I abandoned it, but I just wondered how that works?

Thanks

Reactivating an old account - info here :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.