how do i email some one if i didnt get what i purchased?

Cherriedoll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

If you know who the seller is, you can look up their profile.  In your inventory, there is a folder called Notecards.  Click on it and pick 'Create Note'.  Write your polite request in that notecard along with a paste of your transaction details off of your Account information on your Dashboard (Transaction Log).  The seller will need this to show that you purchased the item.

Save the notecard (put your name on it) and drag/drop it on the slot of their profile under 'About' where it says 'Drop Inventory Item Here'.  You will still have a copy of the notecard.

• Like 1

Create a notecard in your inventory, politely explaining what happened, what you were trying to purchase, and when. Include in that notecard the info from your transaction history for that purchase, which shows that you got billed for it.

Go here to find the transaction info: https://secondlife.com/my/account/transactions.php

Then search for the store owner's profile, and in their profile there's a place to drop inventory items. Drop the notecard there. They will get it, and can check their own transaction history to verify that they got your money.

SL sometimes glitches when lag is bad in a sim, and transactions can fail for reasons the merchant can't prevent, or even know about. But if you got billed and they got paid, most merchants are quite happy to re-send your item.

It is a boxed item. Return the box to your Inventory (Detach it), and then drag it from Inventory to the ground. You must be in a place that allows you to rez items if you want to do this. When the box is on the ground, right click on it and select the OPEN option. Then select Copy to Inventory. The items will move from the box to your Inventory. Then all you need to do is delete the box and wear your clothes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.