Banned from Parcels

raineyz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,  I am hoping someone can help.... I am a newbie, although my account is old.  It seems I have been banned from most parcels, with ban lines and there is no reason I can think of.  Can anyone help me to get unbanned from parcels?   Thanks

3 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, raineyz said:

Hi,  I am hoping someone can help.... I am a newbie, although my account is old.  It seems I have been banned from most parcels, with ban lines and there is no reason I can think of.  Can anyone help me to get unbanned from parcels?   Thanks

nobody here can help, only asking the landowner(s)

Also depends a bit where you are, many people on mainland or LL homes have their pacels locked for others.

Landowners don't need a reason to ban or lock their land, they just can ...

• Like 1

We don't know where you are or where else you might have tried.

We also do not know if your specific name has been added to a place's ban list or whether certain land settings exclude you as a welcomed visitor. You can bring up the land dialogue, however - even on a plot with banlines, simply by camming into it and rightclicking on the ground, then choosing "About land". That'll open the "About land" dialogue, where you'll find a specific "Access" tab.
On that tab, you'll find several "conditions" which a land owner might switch on. You might be excluded by one of those...

If you are running into ban lines, you are probably not banned personally.  You are simply not being allowed to enter because you fail some generic test: you are not in the owner's whitelist, you don't have payment information, you are underage ...  As they say in the Godfather movies, "It's not personal, it's just business."  I really dislike ban lines myself because they are intrusive, ugly things, but it is within any landowner's right to block people from entering.  There's not much you can do about it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.