Question

8 answers to this question

Actually, the TOS does not prevent children from being on Adult sims.  It prevents them from using sexual objects and I think they are not supposed to even be around sexual objects or activities..

I would suggest checking with the estate manager for your sim.  I would doubt that there would be a general answer for this question for adult sims in general, as adult sims have varying policies around child avatars to begin with.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Heavenly Villa said:

Adult region policies specifically say no child avatars

No they do not.

Edited by Callum Meriman

Personally, I'd forbid those attachments for being such scripttime hogs or waste of prims when you rez them ... Black Bantam's are much cuter looking anyway...

But well, Zoobie's and BB's are nothing but objects. Attachments. Decorative props with nothing but family friendly options. 

I'd rather ban specific folks who attempt to arrange them to be part of an explicit situation.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Heavenly Villa said:

Our sim is a mainly gay adult sim and was given an adult rating due to the sexual content on the sim.  Child avatars are not allowed here for that reason. My query is more around whether zooby babies specifically are ok for adult sims as they are NOT an actual avatar, but rather a  mesh/ prim that avatars interact with in an appropriate way.

Unless someone is trying to use them in a forbidden manner, I'm not sure the TOS would prevent "objects" from being on a sim.  Since the objects represent children, there would definitely be issues with anyone that intentionally brought them around adult content or used them in adult content.

Aside from that, for the sim owner can make whatever rules they want regarding them.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

How do I put a zooby baby in the bed yesterday I bought the zooby baby and do not know everything

wie lege ich ein zooby baby in das bett habe es gestern erst gekauft das Zooby Baby und weis nicht alles

12 minutes ago, FrescheRatte said:

How do I put a zooby baby in the bed yesterday I bought the zooby baby and do not know everything

wie lege ich ein zooby baby in das bett habe es gestern erst gekauft das Zooby Baby und weis nicht alles

ask in the zooby  user group inworld... this is the Land forum, not the best place to ask such product specific question.
Seeing the nature of your question, it might be usefull to start with the basic tutorials about second life : in special how to rezz items.