? A s i a n - P o w e r ? ? ?

Pareocom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello S . L community, ?

First off I ' m open to any race not only Asians . Okay so I ' be been in S . L for the past 9 months .

But for some odd reason it ' s so hard to find Anime lovers of have the kawaii personality peeps and ASIANS .

Can you guys send me some Sim recommendations of forum or someone who knows a solid Asian Kpop,  Jpop  , Anime community ? 

Thanks ?

• Like 1

Hello S . L community, ?

First off I ' m open to any race not only Asians . Okay so I ' be been in S . L for the past 9 months .

But for some odd reason it ' s so hard to find Anime lovers of have the kawaii personality peeps and ASIANS .

Can you guys send me some Sim recommendations of forum or someone who knows a solid Asian Kpop,  Jpop  , Anime community ? 

Thanks ?

On 8/29/2017 at 3:30 PM, SpinAcces said:

Hello there.

I can recomend you the Kawai Anime group, there is a lot of anime fans in there.

and for places i would recomend this place called  AMH - Annie May Haven. There is a lot of Anime Avatars there.

I'll check the SIM , thank you

11 hours ago, Pareocom said:

My favorite jrock  band would be Flow and SCANDAL what about you ?

Oh yeah those two groups are cool !

by Flow my favorite are : Re member and Hero

and by SCANDAL: Shunkan Sentimental

Asian kung fu generation & Nico touches the wall are two other "groups" that i recomend ! : D

Oh we should make a topic about J-rock songs !

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2017 at 3:21 AM, Pareocom said:

Hello S . L community, ?

Thanks ?

Oh my I love Anime, Kdrama and Kpop :) Feel free to IM me (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm going to try to make an anime version of my AV using the kemono body once I'm content with my current AV because I came across waaaaaaay too much adorable stuff for the body and who doesnt love being more kawaii?!

So yeah add me too :3

On 12/7/2017 at 2:00 PM, ZoaEroiKirei said:

Guys let's see each other :x

I'm really shy but I want to be friends with all of you :)

I'm usually online 5AM-10AM SLT.. Let's bond at Club Hallyu if ya'll have some time :D

Hi Zoa ,

I'm also shy and a little introvert , Is it ok if I add you? and hopefully to meet and up :) 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.