no payment method works?

Deeveenom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, i recently joined up on a new account, had an old account but fresh start and all that.

i have tried using visa debit card, master card, paypal, skrill and literally nothing works, i keep getting the same message that it cant process my payment?

7 answers to this question

There are several possibilities.  Review the list of common ones here >>

You did say that you tried a Visa debit card, which will not work.  You cannot use a debit card or any prepaid card.  If you have tried to use a PayPal or Skill account that has not been verified, that could cause a problem as well.  You will have to work through the verification process on the PayPal or Skrill web site.

14 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Yea have it verified and everything, literally anything i try rejects payment

You did say that you tried a Visa debit card, which will not work.  You cannot use a debit card or any prepaid card.  If you have tried to use a PayPal or Skill account that has not been verified, that could cause a problem as well.  You will have to work through the verification process on the PayPal or Skrill web site.

In that case, if you really are not using a debit card or a prepaid card, and if your PayPal account has been verified, I guess all you can do is call the Billing Office. The Billing team is available from 6am to 3pm PST, Monday through Friday. Call toll-free in the US/Canada: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277

9 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

In that case, if you really are not using a debit card or a prepaid card, and if your PayPal account has been verified, I guess all you can do is call the Billing Office. The Billing team is available from 6am to 3pm PST, Monday through Friday. Call toll-free in the US/Canada: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277

ive tried submitting a support ticket but im still waiting on a reply

1 hour ago, Felicie Kit said:

your point?...question? remark?

to answer on your quote: if you add a payment method, there is a two way test to see if your method is useable. LL ( their processor to be precise) will take a dollar, and directly puts that back. If this fails, your dollar isn't really taken, the payment method will be refused.

This doesn't always mean your payment method is wrong, when it's very busy, a time-out also makes it fail  .. try a second time if you'r sure about that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.