Looking for someone to teach me. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, like the title says I'm looking for someone to teach me about building here in SL. I've been here about a month now and the ability to build is really what has drawn me to SL. I'm working on degrees in architecture and interior design IRL and unfortunately there isn't much practice that we do IRL, so for more practice/creativity I decided this was the proper place for me to be. :)

Anyway, So I'm looking for someone to teach me the basics of building homes in SL. I've had not much luck in buying too many homes in SL that I'm completely in love with besides 1. The land I'm on I can't currently use it because the home is too large to fit nicely for me. I've got a place that we can use to build, so don't worry about that. I've got 1250 prims at my disposal so I think that allows us plenty of space to work. 

I'm looking to learn also how to change the textures of the walls/flooring without screwing it up too much :P
I've dabbled in texturing, but sometimes I can't get it to look perfect. 

Before you ask, yes I have visited Builders Brewery and other places people have suggested, but I'm looking for more of a private "on my land" lesson. 

I do have quite a few textures that I've ran across and a 30x30 grid. 

If anyone is interested in helping me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. We can discuss compensation, scheduling, and availability as well. 

Please contact me in world. Sometimes I forget to check the forums for responses. If I'm not available or am afk please just drop me a notecard and I'll reply ASAP. 

Thanks!
Emma Tudor 
(EmmarieLee)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.