What are the *BEST* SL in-world groups to join?

Vanity Fair

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In your opinion, what are the *BEST* Second Life in-world groups to join? What groups constantly surprise and delight you with what they offer? News about events and promotions, hunts, fabulous group gifts. etc. etc.

I'll go first. The three groups that I really am glad I am subscribed to are:

1. Fabulously Free in SL: the single best source for SL freebies in-world or on the Marketplace!
  2. SL Frees & Offers: another good source of info on freebies.
  3. The White Armory: they give away a free outfit every Sunday!

So what are YOUR favourite groups, and why?

• Like 2

My own group is the best, of course ! Aha no, I'm not supposed to answer that, right?

-JFC Bikes : free vehicle every month.

-Omega Obsession : creators and customers are often chating in the group chat about the news, the issues, the helps, etc...

-Roleplay Network : the must-join group if you're a roleplayer.

I second TRUTH VIP.

Also 7 Deadly S{k}ins - lots of freebies given out - at minimum a monthly gift but every few months there is something else where you can get many gifts.  This month, instead of a single free gift, there is a new gift each day.  A few months back there was a hunt on the sim for roughly 20 free gifts.  Side note - during this month's event, she set the group to free join two different weekends and the weekend right before the month started.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, JennyGully said:

I think fitmesh fanatics has great sales and group gifts

How do you join the Fitmesh Fanatics group? There's no join button in the group description. Do I have to be invited by somebody?

Whoops! I already belong to this group! LOL never mind!!

Edited by Vanity Fair
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Jeny Howlett said:

1. TRUTH VIP group (350L) one time fee! and a free hair fatpack each month.

2. Maitreya Lara friends group - the most helpful ladies in SL. Can ask them anything, starting from mesh bodies to housing. 

They do a free FATPACK once a month!? Christ, that's awesome! Thanks for sharing! <3

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chase01 said:

They do a free FATPACK once a month!?

Some times more than one style per gift.

Also, he has been including style HUDS lately that let you adjust  how the hair lays like behind the shoulder, loose in front or pulled over an ear  and of course a mirror version of all these.

For free.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chase01 said:

I joined it. I am super picky about hair, but for 350L, it is a deal! I like that he sends out the demo for event product. Definitely a nice touch there.

Check the notices for the recent gifts.  He gave the August give and then re-release the previous gift with an additional color HUD, so that one may still be in notices also.

I just remembered another group that gives me back far more than the fee to join:  MOoH - it costs L$100 to join but in addition to a new group gift you also get a L$150 gift card every month.  There is also a monthly raffle for a L$500 gift card - which I was lucky enough to win a month ago. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.