manuloko84

They went into my account

Question

This time back entered my box and used my form of payment which I am quite annoying since they have not given me any solution or refund of what was spent or simply the objects that they bought if someone can help me

6 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, manuloko84 said:

They entered my account and spent my money

Thanks.  OK, the very first thing to do is change your password.  You may have let a friend use it or (just as likely) you may have been the victim of a phishing exploit.  In any case, nobody can get access to your account without the password, so when you change it you should be safe from further exploits.  Maybe.  It is probably wise to follow all of the instructions at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Account_Security .  When you file the Abuse Report, include as much information as you can about who "they" were.  Linden Lab will lock your account for several days while they investigate.  If they can identify the crook, they will recover your L$ and restore them to your account.  No promises, though.  This type of crook often does his work as a temporary alt, and then leaves SL before he can be caught.

EDIT:  If you have reason to believe that "they" have access to your payment method, notify the credit card company or PayPal as soon as you can so they can lock your account as well.

Edited by Rolig Loon

5 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Gracias. OK, lo primero que debe hacer es cambiar su contraseña. Es posible que haya dejado que un amigo lo use o (lo más probable) que puede haber sido víctima de una hazaña de phishing . En cualquier caso, nadie puede acceder a su cuenta sin la contraseña, por lo que cuando lo cambie debe estar a salvo de otras explotaciones. Tal vez. Es probablemente sabio seguir todas las instrucciones en http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Account_Security. Cuando presente el Informe de abuso, incluya tanta información como pueda sobre quiénes "ellos" eran. Linden Lab bloqueará su cuenta durante varios días mientras investigan. Si pueden identificar al ladrón, recuperarán su L $ y los restaurarán a su cuenta. No hay promesas, sin embargo. Este tipo de ladrón a menudo hace su trabajo como un alt temporal, y luego deja SL antes de que pueda ser atrapado.

But they made gifts in my name even they gave them count of uqe there is an abnormal expense in my account

1 minute ago, manuloko84 said:

But they made gifts in my name even they gave them count of uqe there is an abnormal expense in my account

So, be sure to mention that in your Abuse Report.  Linden Lab will study your Transaction History as part of their investigation.

Por lo tanto, asegúrese de mencionar que en su informe de abuso. Linden Lab estudiará su historial de transacciones como parte de su investigación.