Lindenlab removes lindens from sale after product gets delivered

Fernando19 Toxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a gacha store in the marketplace and am selling some items that I do not need anymore ... an item was sold and delivered to the buyer and lindenlab sent me an email saying that lindens was removed from the sale because the buyer's supply is Suspect or illegal. I was left without the product and lindens. Being that this does not apply the rules when I lose the product.now we will lose the products of the store because of buyer ???? This is injustice!

I've already created a ticket and I believe it will not go anywhere.

2 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

Interessante. Não tenho absolutamente nenhuma ideia da política da LL para casos como esse, talvez o @Dakota Linden possa ajudar com alguma informação geral?

I already had a lindenlab support! "Jagix Linden" did the best to try to help me, and even managed to locate my item that was sold and sent me, but it was an empty box and without the contents that I had inside. But, I believe lindenlab's team did their best to try to resolve the case. I consider the case closed, unfortunately what I sold had already been opened by the buyer and removed the content. But I'm sure that was solved.

• 6 months later...

I talked to Linden Labs about the same problem. I was told when a fake avatar buys something from you, it gets delivered immediately and the money deposited.  However, after it is sold, Linden Labs checks the buyer to see if it is fake.  If so, they take back the Lindens, but the fake avatar still keeps the product. They said there was nothing they could do about the fact that the person had already received the product.  I had that happen twice, on 100,000 $L products.  I suggested that they check first, then send the product, or there should be some kind of insurance we can buy so that if someone steals merchandise, we can get reimbursed.  I have never heard back on those suggestions.  It is a very unfair system.

Edited by Autumn Ehrenkranz
  • Sad 4

I've already left that aside, they have not resolved I was without the products that I bought to resell ... I think that's unfair. remove the lindens that was paid by the buyer with fake account this is cool, leave me without the product and give me back in a few times an empty box is unfair.

3 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

lol I've got a meepet that's a beta roo that's still active on my sim, she's almost 7 years old, wonder what I'd get for her after all these years lol

are you sure it's a beta?.. those were set free to the wild by the server before the official release came, all poofed.. only 2nd generation survived ( my oldest one is 2488 days 2nd gen, and my green beta reward one 2472)

On 3/10/2018 at 6:12 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

are you sure it's a beta?.. those were set free to the wild by the server before the official release came, all poofed.. only 2nd generation survived ( my oldest one is 2488 days 2nd gen, and my green beta reward one 2472)

she's got a 6 digit number to her, and the guy whom gave me her had her during the beta run.  I'll have to poke somebody, not sure whom.

6 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

she's got a 6 digit number to her, and the guy whom gave me her had her during the beta run.  I'll have to poke somebody, not sure whom.

a 6 digit number of age is not possible,... sl isn't even that old

6 digits is a least 100.000 days / 365 = 273 years ....

áre we talking about the same here?

• 3 months later...

Wow, I totally missed all of these replies to my post.  I apologize profusely!  It never occurred to me that anyone would reply. I also never saw that little "Notify me of replies".  Yes, they were extremely rare breedables.  You cannot get them anymore, unless you already have one.  I spent as much buying my first one as I was charging, and that doesn't include the fact that it is rare to get one, even from a pair of them.  I have sold a couple of the very rare ones, but none in a long while.  That project changed hands and nothing has been done with it for almost two years.  People continued to buy all of my lower priced ones, especially those that hid those traits.  If it ever takes off again, those very and extreme rares will be worth the money.  I still worry about having those in my mp store, for fear of getting ripped off again.  Unfortunately, the in world marketplaces are gone, so I can't sell them in world.  I could keep them in inventory, although I have a pair of each of the very rare and extremely rare breeds, so that I can start those back up if the developers ever finish rebuilding.

I attached a picture of the ones I lost.

Thornblossom.PNG

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:30 AM, bigmoe Whitfield said:

lol I've got a meepet that's a beta roo that's still active on my sim, she's almost 7 years old, wonder what I'd get for her after all these years lol

You could turn your roo into a meepet. I had done that as I wasn't going to keep buying food to feed it when I wasn't really going to bred them. I don't believe that it's a beta thing anymore well I had also did it a few years ago. Not even sure if they are still active now. I know that the sim is still there though.

I had plenty of roos with 6 digits, so no, that's not impossible.  They just jumped to 7 digits after the market crashed and came back.  I finally got rid of hundreds of them by selling them really low when people first got interested in buying the older ones.  The rest, I played birth and release with.  Each day, for a couple of weeks, I would do 50 or so.

On 10-3-2018 at 10:30 AM, bigmoe Whitfield said:

my claim is still this isn't possible, all beta meeroos were released to the wild ( poofed, killed.. died as you like) serverside at the minute the beta test ended and the final release came online a bit later.  Even when it was in inventory, after rezzing again it will not be able to connect to the server and run away.
What i think is called the beta roo here, is  the LE meeroo that was handed out to the people who were active in the beta proces. ( the green white Clover meeroo)

On 11-3-2018 at 3:00 PM, bigmoe Whitfield said:

The number with 6 or 7 digits is the personal meeroo registration number, not the age

I agree Alex as to which meeroo she probably has, but that last statement doesn't make any sense.  Why would she or I think it's the age?  I am sure she is aware that the number is a PID.  I didn't catch that you were talking about the 6 digit number being an age in the original comment, because it didn't make sense then either. 

I would call the Clover a pseudo beta.  You still couldn't breed them and get another Clover. If you sold or released it, it was highly unlikely that you would ever get another.  There was one person that was selling "Clover babies" with a big Clover picture, for big money.  He or she should have been sued for it., since the babies weren't Clovers, just the nests from the Clovers.

Edited by Autumn Ehrenkranz
clarification

6 hours ago, Autumn Ehrenkranz said:

the Clover

my oldest babies.. ( sorry for showing my soft side :)  ).. as lot of the time...sleeping, what a life....

green of course the Clover, named Lotje, 2622 days old (teacup size)

in grey coat, name Igor ( original coat is Geal Fawn) 2638 days ( small size)

have a few more, but these are always rezzed at my home, of course extra safety against running away by being meepets.

meeroo.png.ada78b27f21e74459b017e5e7dbe2e50.png

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

The number with 6 or 7 digits is the personal meeroo registration number, not the age

But with consecutive numbers, a number with fewer digits was issued earlier than one with more, n'est-ce pas? I remember when Meeroos came out and I had a friend who was heavily into them - I was sore afraid when the registration number indicated there were apparently over a million of them, and that was a long time ago.

58 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

But with consecutive numbers, a number with fewer digits was issued earlier than one with more, n'est-ce pas? I remember when Meeroos came out and I had a friend who was heavily into them - I was sore afraid when the registration number indicated there were apparently over a million of them, and that was a long time ago.

yes the lower the number the older the meeroo... but it didnt start at 000001 ... :)

the confusion about the age/days/number started here:

bigmoe Whitfield

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • bigmoe Whitfield
  • Resident
  • 508 posts
On 10-3-2018 at 2:12 PM, Alwin Alcott said:

•  

Alwin Alcott

• the "Sock" man
  •  
  • Alwin Alcott
  • Advisor
  • 7,733 posts
On 11-3-2018 at 3:00 PM, bigmoe Whitfield said:

a 6 digit number of age is not possible,... sl isn't even that old

6 digits is a least 100.000 days / 365 = 273 years ....

áre we talking about the same here?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.