Email Address

KassieWhon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello everyone, my account is pretty old and when I signed up I used my old email address which is completely forgotten, but after few years I suddenly need it. 

When I click "change my email address" in my dashboard, I only have the option to change it, the email itself is not full.

Is there any way I see it? maybe Second Life Support?

Thanks! :]

15 answers to this question

Sorry add another bit of bad news but if you have not logged in to that gmail account for over a year, you may need secondary verification before gmail will let you access it.

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

sighs.... do i have to spell it?

y-o-u- d-o-n-o-t-n-e-e-d-m-o-r-e

Dude.  Do I need to spell it out? He needs the email account for non-SL reasons. 

Make that funny popping noise and pull your head out.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, KassieWhon said:

I need the address that I signed up with, I forgot it and I can't see it, so I asked how I can see it.59a1ae34b2e1a_.PNG.cb2c6fb34ae51bbc263bccb43d210d23.PNG

surely you don't have that many emails at this address, which I am going to guess is gmail.com, that begin with J ?

It's a long shot, but you said the account is an old one, so I'll mention it: Back when Gmail was still Googlemail, you could only join up with an invitation from another Googlemail account. When you signed up, the original account received an auto-email from Googlemail to tell them that "XYZ has signed up and chosen the email address XXXX". And when Googlemail switched to Gmail, most people checked the option to have that suffix migrated into the Gmail one that everyone knows today.

Any chance you created that account with an invite from another account, and might still have that auto-email somewhere on the other account? Or maybe you got an invite from someone else and they might still have it? Can you remember anyone you might have emailed using that account, or anything else you might have used it as a login for that would have been saved by your browser?

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.