lost my business group

asunda1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My business partner created a group while we were building a club and registered and paid for the name.  she didn't add her name to the group and now cannot find it.  we looked in "my groups" but it is not showing up.  Any suggestions?

Note that if the group owns land, it is not fully disolved.  Your business partner (as the original group creator) can open a ticket with LL to get put back in the group and then they need to immediately add a second person -- whom we would all highly suggest should be an alt of the group creator (less drama later).

And by "owns land", I mean Mainland - not a "Purchase that is really a rental" from an estate.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

2 hours ago, Phil Deakins said:

I may be mistaken, but I don't think that's right, Darrius. As far as I know, as long as 2 names are in the group, it's fine, regardless of roles.

2 hours ago, Parhelion Palou said:

Phil is correct. When I create a group I have an alt join as Everyone and the group stays.

2 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

As i know it you only need two people in the group for it to keep going

Well .. I stand corrected. Ah well .. that's my first mistake this century. I guess I was due. ;)

Make sure you make your alt an owner as well in case you ever accidentally delete yourself from the group your alt then can re-add you as an owner.  I know, it doesn't sound like it would happen often, but, it's happened to me and a friend a couple of times.  Thinking we had a group highlighted I pressed delete and then realized I had accidentally highlighted the wrong group..duh...panic sets in until you remember your alt can re-add you. lol

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HaileeTempesta said:

Make sure you make your alt an owner as well in case you ever accidentally delete yourself from the group your alt then can re-add you as an owner.  I know, it doesn't sound like it would happen often, but, it's happened to me and a friend a couple of times.  Thinking we had a group highlighted I pressed delete and then realized I had accidentally highlighted the wrong group..duh...panic sets in until you remember your alt can re-add you. lol

Such a wise advice.

10 hours ago, HaileeTempesta said:

See? I knew there was a reason for it, I just mis-remembered that it was advice, not rule.

/me does the Egotist Happy Dance ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.