LF help in assembling fursona in SL (estetic nudity)

DystopianCoyote

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1500846611.dystopiancoyote_tumblr_profilGreetings!

To start, I have been in SL before but mostly with a premade avatar and personal small edits to it but now I wish to return and this time with my fursona.

The issue I encounter is that I am not familiar with what SL can fully offer so I can't imagine the scope I can work with.
I am in need of either buying a body similar to the reference picture as well as the rest going with it.
Some friends suggested to get existing body and pay someone to make textures for it. Some suggested I just find someone to commission to design his head. 

I would love to hear your suggestion on what body I can buy that fits him the closest. As well as what could be my issues with it (lack of fitting clothes, etc.)

I thank you a lot for your time to read and help me search <3

Edited by DystopianCoyote

8 minutes ago, DystopianCoyote said:

Greetings!

To start, I have been in SL before but mostly with a premade avatar and personal small edits to it but now I wish to return and this time with my fursona.

The issue I encounter is that I am not familiar with what SL can fully offer so I can't imagine the scope I can work with.
I am in need of either buying a body similar to the reference picture as well as the rest going with it.
Some friends suggested to get existing body and pay someone to make textures for it. Some suggested I just find someone to commission to design his head. 

I would love to hear your suggestion on what body I can buy that fits him the closest. As well as what could be my issues with it (lack of fitting clothes, etc.)

I thank you a lot for your time to read and help me search <3

adjust a existing or buy a custom?... pretty simple, look in your wallet...

You better ask this in usergroups instead of the forums i think, there will be a lot more likewise minded people than here.

5 hours ago, DystopianCoyote said:

Image is hosted on FA (furaffinity)

If you have a copy of the picture on your computer, you can just add it to your post (via the small box at the bottom of the post/reply window), rather than sending us to an external site.

15 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you have a copy of the picture on your computer, you can just add it to your post (via the small box at the bottom of the post/reply window), rather than sending us to an external site.

Done. Edited the post. Estetic nudity involved. Apologies for it

52 minutes ago, DystopianCoyote said:

Done. Edited the post. Estetic nudity involved. Apologies for it

You will need to remove the pic or cover the adult portion of the body.  Sorry about not clarifying that when I told you to put it here. No adult content allowed in the forums.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You will need to remove the pic or cover the adult portion of the body.  Sorry about not clarifying that when I told you to put it here. No adult content allowed in the forums.

Did a cropped one as I am not by the PC and not able to do proper one

Edited by DystopianCoyote
  • Like 1

Just now, Morgan Rosenstar said:

The furry friends I have, tend to prefer modifiable avatars so they can customize it.

The picture reminds me of the JOMO Male Werewolf V3.0 Bento avatar (it is mod), or you can look directly in the MP under Complete Avatars > Complete Furry Avatars.

JOMO was what I was thinking of too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.