I'm *****ing bored

JennyGully

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for a friend and a slave. Recently got one then lost him. Didn't know I'd enjoy it so much. Second life keeps helping  me learn of myself..

Any one else discover something if themselves in second life?

Edited by JennyGully
  • Like 1

I discovered an alien parasite in my spleen.  Does that count? :D

My first BDSM experiences were in SL but that was before I met Clover in 1st life.

Most of what I have learned is from meeting other people from all over the world.  I have learned to appreciate jazz.  I have learned there are so many different names and genres for the same per-generated repetitive techno-schlock that is played in many clubs.

Discoveries inside myself ... no.  Some parts are locked away for a reason and I knew they existed before.  But I think ... maybe ... I may have discovered that we find what we are looking for -- so look for the best.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

It is my hope that everyone who comes to SL discovers something(s) new about themselves, or at least comes to recognize things about themselves that were hidden in plain sight, seeing them in a new light for what they really are.

I gave up that hope long ago. I haven't been hiding, I've been in plain sight for years, yet Maddy hasn't learned a thing from me.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Snugs McMasters said:

I gave up that hope long ago. I haven't been hiding, I've been in plain sight for years, yet Maddy hasn't learned a thing from me.

What the hell can I learn from you? I'd much rather learn from people like @Jeny Howlett, who thinks I'm the best.

You're just jealous because... you're not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, JennyGully said:

Looking for a friend and a slave

I used to hang out at The Velvet Thorn.  It is a laid back femdom with an active chat circle and they hold events all the time.  At least they did.  I haven't been there in a while and it may have changed since Dee took over but I kind of doubt it.  Sometimes the landing point is the hot chat area too.  It's not high protocol usually although every month or two there is a high protocol event the both Women and men need to take a short class for before they can attend or serve at.  90% of the time it is just casual dress and common chat except that guys cannot use the chairs.

Anyway, if you want to find a slave/sub/boitoy, you might like the atmosphere of the place and find someone that fits you personal kinks too.

• Like 1

SL has allowed me to get in touch with my inner *****. She had been beaten down and locked in a closet for years, but now she has this huge back yard to play in. True it is a backyard surrounded by a ten foot wall with barbed wire at the top, with guard towers on the corners, but at least she can get out into the sunshine.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.