seyfonline

Building a house on a Sandbox

In second life forums, it is stated that you can build a purchased house on your own land. So you have to buy a land for this.

But, I want to know that can I build a purchased house on a sandbox which allowed to the building and scripting?

Is there anyone doing such a thing before? 

I'm sure this happens all the time. Far less often, however, will you find people rezzing their purchased or personally created houses in sandboxes with the intention of living there.

If your intention is to rez a house so you can test it, texture it or otherwise make modifications to it, that's what the sandboxes are for. 

8 hours ago, seyfonline said:

In second life forums, it is stated that you can build a purchased house on your own land. So you have to buy a land for this.

But, I want to know that can I build a purchased house on a sandbox which allowed to the building and scripting?

Is there anyone doing such a thing before? 

it's super fun for people who love to decorate, ... your home and stuff will be returned to your inventory very frequently  :)

Sandboxes are cleared in a preset schedule, some 2 hours... some 4 hours.. or any other frequency.

So no... it's no place to live.

Tahanks for your reply.

I don't want to live in a house. I will use Sandbox for a project. I plan to build a purchased house on a Sandbox and perform an educational research practice on this house. So, I want to know is it possible or not building a purchased house on a sandbox?

Edited by seyfonline

6 minutes ago, seyfonline said:

So, I want to know is it possible or not building a purchased house on a sandbox?

Different sandboxes have different rules.

But the general answer is, if it's something that's only going to be there for a few hours and doesn't interfere with other people's experience, it should be ok.