Sign in to follow this  
NickyNowhere

I want to become someone's slave

I am not looking for a slave but have you tried some of the auction places out there? The BDSM Clubs? Even some of the Gorean Sims? There is always someone looking to take on a submissive. Good Luck hope you find what you are looking for!

On 8/22/2017 at 3:47 AM, NickyNowhere said:

Ready to be your slave without limits. You can do absolutely anything you can.

No limits, ok then, 

You'll have to become my twin... and please my bf whenever he wants you.

You need to have a maitreya Lara body, (I'm not paying for that). I'll buy you my shape (its 1L) and I'll give you the numbers to match me.

If you have a mesh head that's fine, you'll just be my body double.

I'll spring for my skin (its on sale this month, so hurry,) and i'll buy you a shorter version of my hair (the one i'm wearing is so old the designer is embarassed to sell it any longer). 

Plus you'll have to change your name.

If that doesn't push your limits too far, IM me inworld.

Oh, two important rules: 

1) your heels can't be higher than mine, and

2) you can't wear more clothes than I do at any time.

P.S. you'll need a collar with me and my bf set as primary owners

Never mind, I think its a guy... Subby guys are the worse source of drama in SL and so  needy too.

Its all ooo Mistress this and ooo Mistress that... are you sure u don't want to ..... me Mistress

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
changed the wording entirely

make an alt. get them a collar. have said alt give you complete control. log on both accounts simotaneously, alt tab occasionally (this is like the 'Stir occasionally' instruction part) and enjoy. You can even go...

You'll figure it out :D

Just now, Hunter Stern said:

make an alt. get them a collar. have said alt give you complete control. log on both accounts simotaneously, alt tab occasionally (this is like the 'Stir occasionally' instruction part) and enjoy. You can even go...

You'll figure it out :D

And what is the point of that? 

I want an interaction with another person. 

I know you are trying to be clever but....

you could always attach to the old saying " I am my own grandpa" err or was that a song yes i get the whole interaction thing, but why have the middle man and not just have  all the barriers out of the way with no drama or resistance (unless ofcourse you're into resistance :ph34r:) ?

Just now, Hunter Stern said:

you could always attach to the old saying " I am my own grandpa" err or was that a song yes i get the whole interaction thing, but why have the middle man and not just have  all the barriers out of the way with no drama or resistance (unless ofcourse you're into resistance :ph34r:) ?

I simply can't grasp why you think that would hold any attraction to me at all... but whatever

16 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

August 22 to December 31 is 4 months, 9 days.

Profile now reads "I am submissive slave of Mrs. Victoria"

yep and i think its a guy anyway, so i'm really not interested now

Oh darn, I was thinking of all the mundane boring parts of my art business I could have him do.

• Like 3

Just now, Talligurl said:

Oh darn, I was thinking of all the mundane boring parts of my art business I could have him do.

Yes when they say they'll do anything, I ask if they do windows

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I simply can't grasp why you think that would hold any attraction to me at all... but whatever

I simply don't know why you think I was addressing you in the first place, but whatever. ^_^

10 hours ago, Hunter Stern said:

I simply don't know why you think I was addressing you in the first place, but whatever. ^_^

because you were answering my post about creating a twin maybe?

I'm really sorry if that I thought your suggestion was stupid but thats no reason to disavow it.

if you are a female in rl and in sl go to my place in sl and fill out the application  you must give me all real info that can be verified

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

if you are a female in rl and in sl go to my place in sl and fill out the application  you must give me all real info that can be verified

Ok, skype, nude pics, cam - check.
But what else do you need? Exact body measurement, weight, cup size, age, email address including password, and maybe also the online banking login data?

• Thanks 1

On 12/30/2017 at 6:03 PM, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Never mind, I think its a guy... Subby guys are the worse source of drama in SL and so  needy too.

Its all ooo Mistress this and ooo Mistress that... are you sure u don't want to ..... me Mistress

A good ball gag fixes that.

On 30/12/2017 at 11:03 PM, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I take offence to that. If anything I help to resolve drama. While subs can be needy (of course they are, they're subs) that does not make them a source of drama. And gender has nothing to do with it. I've seen dramatic female subs as much as male ones. Same with doms too. You got good and bad in both areas. Often we only see the bad and since there's fewer female doms and male subs it's going to stand out more. Off SL as much as on it.

... Agreed about the ball gag though. Nothing like being muzzled. I was hoping there'd be a R-D one for the DSD_wolf3 but alas. Used to use the DSD_Dragon with an R-D muzzle. Basically the muzzle doesn't fit the... muzzle. Ba-dum-tish.