Decency ? Modesty ?

5 hours ago, Doris Johnsky said:

Oddly, after the first two pages. OP has never come back and discussed with people who have gone from ""decency, modesty" to Region ratings.

It's not particularly odd, considering the OP is from 4 years ago and the thread got necro'd a few pages back.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's just about understanding your place and what's appropriate. As a kid avatar I don't walk around adult sims with strip clubs and all that other stuff. I avoid that stuff like the plague, not only because it is creepy because I'm playing a kid, but also because I would rather not get banned. 

Equally, I think adults avis need to pay the same sort of respect to G rated / PG / family sims, especially because there are far fewer of those and because adults can go to both adult and PG places, while kids can only realistically go to family friendly places. If you want to walk around in BDSM clothing or with your bits hanging out then that's fine, there is a place for that, but keep it out of the playground, school or adoption home. On the note of adoptions, if you really don't want kids to like your listing then post a picture of you looking like a hooker. Yes, people actually do that. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on your own defintion of decency. If it is not showing skin, wear knee length skirts/dresses or pants all the time then you might try on of the church groups. You might also be interested in a more family oriented group of people. There are many around.

I like a variety of clothes. Some are similar to what I listed above but many are showing a lot of skin. My personal opinion is that as long as I follow the dress code of the place I am visiting, then I am fine. I won't go to a g-rated sim with my a** cheeks hanging out of a pair of chaps but I will wear that type of cloting on a Moderate or Adult sim.

I own an adult sim but I expressly point out that even though this is an adult sim, that clothing must be worn on the ground portion unless an event has been posted that says differently. I like seeing bits n pieces covered up. That is decent enough for me.

On 9/23/2021 at 3:10 AM, Karlee Heartsong said:

It depends on your own defintion of decency. If it is not showing skin, wear knee length skirts/dresses or pants all the time then you might try on of the church groups. You might also be interested in a more family oriented group of people. There are many around.

I wear clothing like you described but you will never see me in a church or running around with an SL "family". We aren't all prudes ffs.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I don't wear modest clothes because I am religious. I just think they look nicer (ya seen one miniskirt, croptop and leather thigh boot combo, ya seen em all!) I won't judge someone for wearing such things though, much 😉

blackadder.gif.57e60d950c2fc667c9fe563aed5278fa.gif

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Akane Nacht said:

I don't wear modest clothes because I am religious. I just think they look nicer (ya seen one miniskirt, croptop and leather thigh boot combo, ya seen em all!) I won't judge someone for wearing such things though, much 😉

blackadder.gif.57e60d950c2fc667c9fe563aed5278fa.gif

Well gee, you'd be cranky too if you had something stuck in your brain and both shoulders.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...