Question about paypal verification

lomemori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I sold lindens on LindeX, and there's about $20USD amount in the balance. 

I tried using payment method (Canadian credit card) to transfer to real money, but seems LindeX does not allow this payment. 

So i used Paypal (which i've been keep using verified bank account with Paypal whenever I buy items at eBay or Amazon), but

"To use your PayPal account with Second Life, it must be verified with a bank account. Click here for more information.

There was a problem with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue, then try again." this message was showing up.

I tried following the steps to do, but there was no transaction with linden lab from my Paypal account, it was no helpful.

Can anyone tell me how to set up my PayPal account for the payment, or using my Canadian credit card to deal with?
I was even able to buy lindens with my credit card before.

PayPal has a verification process that is used to prove the linked bank account is really yours and that you control it. They make two small deposits to your account, each under $1.00US. They will then ask you to enter the amounts they deposited. If you get it right then you are verifying you have access to the account. That is what is meant by having a "Verified Bank Account". However, this is the process for the USA. I do not know their rules for Canada. I suggest you log in to your PayPal account and check that your linked bank account has been fully verified.

As the error message told you, only PayPal can resolve this issue. The message is telling you that when Linden Lab tried to start the process of transferring money into your PayPal Account, PayPal told them "This PayPal account does not have a fully verified bank account." Since the info is coming from PayPal, Linden Lab cannot do anything to help you. The solution must come from PayPal.

FYI: You cannot transfer money into a PayPal account that only has a linked credit card nor can you transfer money directly to a credit card account. Credit Cards are "spend only" monetary instruments. They allow incoming money only through their payment process. And that is a process that cannot be done via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) from third parties like PayPal or Linden Lab.

599b6cf44c766_paypalverifiedaccount.png.7148aaee4cf5002c6b3e07eb478c3cb9.png

If your bank account is Verified (Confirmed) then you should see something like this when you view the account's details on PayPal.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.