just came back after 6 month break!!

shota Guardian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI :> people call me milk i just came back from a break from sl and notice alot of  my friends  are no longer online as much and i was wondering  if i can meet some new people who is friendly and like almost any thing anime related vuv like kemono/kemono mimi trends and fashion/ role play / or judt hanging out and chating :> my favorite hang out places are usually R rated and i dont mind hanging around bi/hetero/gay/lesbiean avatars/people vuv where all here to have fun i just recently got me a new 1/4 piece of land so im excited! xD as my place use to be the hang out back in the day.  >v < hi community!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hallou there person! nice to meet you, and welcome back to Second Life!

Ooo! how exciting a 1/4th piece of land I have land of my own as well and spend most of my time on it. I completely understand how it is to want to have your own place. There is something about Second Life where having your own piece of land is almost necessary at least for me it is. I'm up to date with my avatar and items for it so I don't really shop for that too much but land is of high importance to me. I love anime! and the kemono avi is amazing! I use mine often I normally am a human in it or a cat. -swish swish- mew mew lol. I'd love to chat and hang out sometime I'm normally on around 10pm EST till like 4am I'm sure you would be able to catch me on at some point at least once a day. With that being said I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and again Welcome back! =^.^=

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.