Nikzar

How much does the dollar cost in linden lab?

Question

Hi, I want to know how much the dollar costs, in linden lab?

This morning I tried to buy linden I have put several quantities and I mark error.

My currency is mexican peso And I want to buy 300 pesos that is 17dlls
The dollar in my city is at 17.40dlls, live border fences
I know that the dollar in linden is more expensive and more the vat.

But I want to know the price of the current dollar,
I think I went up these weeks. before i buy 10dlls, 20dlls (With the exact amount that I put on my card in weight, and now I can not)

so i want to know, how much the price of dollar.. so i can put more money to exchange. thank you

or if a put on my paypal the money on dollar make a diference?:S

3 answers to this question

The cost is determined by supply and demand in the LindeX, so it fluctuates all the time.  You can see what the most likely price is at any time by looking at https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/market.php and the tables at the bottom of https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/buy.php  but the best way to get the instantaneous rate is to just type in an order at the Market Rate and see what the calculated cost will be.

• Like 1

Your payment method (PayPal or credit card) should automatically convert pesos to dollars for you.  However, you'll have to use a currency calculator to estimate the exchange rate from pesos to $US dollars.  The Linden Exchange section of this site will help you estimate the conversion rate from dollars to $L.

• Like 1

The Linden dollar (L$) is traded just as any RL currency is. So it varies. Current exchange rate is around L$260 per US$1. The Peso is at P$17.70 per US$1. So...

260/17.7 = L$14.69 per P$1

On your account's dashboard page you can find the the Linden Exchange in that section is MANAGE button that will expand to show Buy, Sell, Manage... all of these will show the current market rates and trading rates.

• Like 1