The words under the name....

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

And to do so, you must have a content count of 500 or more. 

IMO that's a very high bar to hit. Some of us are thorough gadabouts, but most folks are very circumspect in sharing their opinions. Even at a breezy clip of 5 posts per day, that's still 100 days of "investment" just to earn a rather innocuous form of personalization. Granted it could be used for profanity or bullying, but that tendency should be evident before someone hits 100 posts. Anyone else up to asking that the bar be lowered ... say to 100 posts?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Have you stayed away for several years, Drake?

Can't be that because I was away for the last few years, but I still had my count carried over. 

It has been asked before, but not sure if anyone knows why some counts came over and some didn't.

35 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

They did keep the old counts. At least for some of us. I certainly haven't posted almost 9000 posts in this current forum incarnation. I wonder why some kept the counts and others didn't. Have you stayed away for several years, Drake?

No, i was posting and replying up until they shut down the old forums.. My uploaded pictures didn't carry over either, which sucks as some of them were lost due to a HD crash.. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.