Permission of build in land

Granito Franizzi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a problem. I bought a land, but if I try to import the construction of my inventary (an object created and imported with Blender), the server tell me that I haven't the permission to make it, and conctact the owner. I'm the owner, but if look the land card, I see that I have owner the space, but the owner of the land is (nobody), and I don't understand that I must to do.
I want importing this object.
Thanks.
Granito.

2 answers to this question

If you do have permission, but you may be rezzing your object too close to the boundary of your land, so that its root is actually on someone else's land. If you are on a private estate, though, you may actually be renting from whoever owns the region.  In that case, ask the owner to be sure that you are in the land group and have been given permission to rez objects.

Along with Rolig's answer, if you are not a premium member (paying each month for extra befits) then you bought your land from a private person. You are actually "leasing" the land as you don't really own it, they do. In that case you have to be part of a land group. You may have been invited to the group and you may or may not have accepted that invitation. You DO have to accept the invitation (which might mean asking for an invite again) because you need to make that group ACTIVE (in bold) in order to rez anything at all on your land.

group.png.91f5098d70842024fffbe32d52f0bc65.png

Find your groups and see if you have one that might be the land group :D. You can CHANGE your active group by right clicking on the group and choosing activate.

IF you can rez a box on the land you recently purchased, then this ISN'T the issue, it is that the building you are trying to rez (take out of your inventory and bring into the world) is either too big for the lot or "almost" too big for the lot and you need to rez exactly in the center (not easy).

Also see if you can rez your building in a sandbox.

If things still aren't working, come back here and explain more :D.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.