gorehammer

The hardest part in sl

The world of sl is hard for us brits being out of time with most sims and end up being in empty roleplays and limiting the roles. 

I am open to all i have a avatar and L$ to make most things work if the right roleplay comes along i can commit time and can make sl come to life for you. 

I have a warped sense of humour and a heart of gold.

Last thing i can do skype or otherthings if needed

25 minutes ago, gorehammer said:

The world of sl is hard for us brits being out of time with most sims

the world has 24 time zones... all represented in SL,

some a bit more than others but europeans.. ánd brits are cetainly not out of time.

Based on other threads in these forums, there are lots and lots of RP sims out there that are pretty much empty all the time -- so your timezone would make no difference there.  However, with enough looking around, you'll find sims with people on them during your time.  Use Search with key words of what you want to do.

18 hours ago, gorehammer said:

The world of sl is hard for us brits being out of time with most sims and end up being in empty roleplays and limiting the roles.

I live in Asia. If sims are empty for you, it's like an apocalyptic wasteland for me.

Try to find Brit and other similar timezone groups and get active. Ask people to join you at XYZ sim and see who comes.

• Like 2