Belleza Body Troubles

Elora Lunasea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Last night I upgraded one of my alts. She already had a Belleza body from years ago so I just went and got an update. I haven't used Belleza in eons, Elora has the body also but I preferred the Maitreya for her.  I also purchased the new Spencer Bento Mesh head for her by Lelutka, which I like a lot. Kind of elfin, cherubic looking which matches my alts style.

Anyway, I'm finding that Belleza isn't as seamless as I hoped for which is maybe why I decided not to use it. I can not get the neck fix to work no matter how I try. I'm currently using the Freya shape. Body is set at zero fat, I have the correct appliers being used for the body and head (currently one of the new Glam Affair appliers, America tone).  I've changed Windlight to other settings. Played around with preferences and various camera settings. I still see the sheath sticking up from the neck no matter what I do. It isn't like I don't know how to use all of these components but is there something I'm missing?

BTW, the same thing happens with my male alt who now is wearing the male Belleza body.

Also, if I turn my graphics up past "high" the body looks really wonky and ugly.  I never have this with Lara.

Is this problem endemic to Belleza? Am I destined to wear clothing which cover the neck area? :P

Help, tips, comments appreciated!

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

just from a guy :)

i have the Jake, and for me it works best with the neck fix disabled / hidden when using a Catwa head.

and of course optimal skin windlight settings.

Interesting. I'll try disabling it and see if it works. Thanks for the tip!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.