Jump to content
DragQueenDiva

Daddy Dom looking for baby girl and femboy

Recommended Posts

I am looking for 2 adult baby girls and 1 femboy who wishes to become my permanent subs.

Rules:

Must be able to login between 8pm-10pm slt (at least 4 days a week)

Must be willing to live with me in my home.

Must wear a mesh body (I put a lot of effort in my avatar and expect you to do the same).

Must feel comfortable with a poly family and group sex.

Must like to RP, go out to dance and to the beach. It's not only about sex.

I offer each of you a bedroom in my home, a strong guiding hand and lots of discipline. IM me if you'd like to know more.

 

Obs: Ignore the stupid username, I'm not a drag anymore. My name is Keiran Fox.

 

 

Snapshot_002.jpg

Edited by DragQueenDiva
Add picture
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DragQueenDiva said:

Obs: Ignore the stupid username, I'm not a drag anymore. My name is Keiran Fox.

in spite of the costs ...sometimes it's really not bad to create a new account  :)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

in spite of the costs ...sometimes it's really not bad to create a new account  :)

I'm not really willing to be hanging around in a newbie account... That sucks. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DragQueenDiva said:

I'm not really willing to be hanging around in a newbie account... That sucks.

In some situations it's the lesser of 2 evils :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You would have better chances with another account, daddy dom  ( dragqueendiva) doesnt sound serious , more like daddy dom wannabe

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Especially since some people have displaynames turned off (thanks to all the annoying people, who think its cool to exessively use unreadable fonts or borrow (to them) foreign letters to misuse them as whatever letter they might look like to them). So those people are just going to see your original name, which kind of makes one guess about what your accounts purpose previously was.

And of course, I can only speak for myself, but even if I consider myself a pretty open person, I must admit that names do influence me to some degree.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I feel that if a name keeps someone from getting to know you, you didn't really miss much since that person is pretty shallow, in my opinion.  A persons name has no bearing on whether they are a good Dominant or Daddy, I honestly am blown away that someone said that, clearly someone needs to be reeducated in what makes a Dominant and what is most important about a person, because it's not someones name in a virtual world. 

In a world where people run around as furries, lycans, vampires or even giant dildo avatars I find it interesting that you're being told you should probably start over just because of your name.  Don't listen to them, you'll know the babygirls and femboy that become a part of your life and accept your collar aren't so petty because your name won't matter to them, you as a person will. 

I wish you good luck in your search.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HaileeTempesta said:

 you didn't really miss much since that person is pretty shallow, in my opinion. 

A persons name has no bearing on whether they are a good Dominant or Daddy,

I find it interesting that you're being told you should probably start over just because of your name.  Don't listen to them,

in general you might be right, but a name, even username, is the first impression you leave at somebody and mostly about the intentions while signing up ... and tbh for me the name "dragqueen" lets all red flags and alarms ring when i would  see that in a setting other than...yes indeed "drag queens" or supergay scene.

Just a little remark on your last words i quoted... this is a forum, we can tell what we would do, think or whatever...nobody judges his choise of lifestyle/likings,  it's just weird to say "dont listen to them "  should we listen to you as only option?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By don't listen to them, I was referring to not listening to the people trying to tell him he should change his name and that his name makes him sound like a wanna be..in other words, people being judgemental to him due to his name and as you pointed out it's the forums we can say what we want.  And FYI not all drag queens are gay, some are married with children so the supergay comment was way off mark.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a name can be very off-putting. I agree with the others. If u are no longer here to be a drag queen diva why saddle yourself with that moniker?

That sign up name offers more information and insight than anything you might put in your profile to attempt to re-invent yourself

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does being a drag queen or having been a drag queen seem to be so offensive to you all?  For a world that is supposed to be all about being what you want to be, it sure feels judgemental and not very kind in my opinion.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its not offensive at but he has self labelled himself with that name and rightly or wrongly that is how people will perceive him.

i personally stay away from anyone with "diva" in their profile it suggests someone self absorbed and high maintenance

" a self important person who is tempermental and difficult to please" 

ie a drama queen,

no thank you

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HaileeTempesta said:

Personally I feel that if a name keeps someone from getting to know you, you didn't really miss much since that person is pretty shallow, in my opinion. 

In a perfect world, this is true.  This is not a perfect world and all we know about a person is what they tell us.  Just like what is written in a profile, we choose our own names.  He is not being judged about what his name is, but rather his choice to use that name.  Right away the first impression based on what he wrote is not congruent with what he now says he wants. 

I'm willing to bet most people will learn to ignore the name with a little more interaction but why start off a new relationship in a hole when it doesn't need to be?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

In a perfect world, this is true.  This is not a perfect world and all we know about a person is what they tell us.  Just like what is written in a profile, we choose our own names.  He is not being judged about what his name is, but rather his choice to use that name.  Right away the first impression based on what he wrote is not congruent with what he now says he wants. 

I'm willing to bet most people will learn to ignore the name with a little more interaction but why start off a new relationship in a hole when it doesn't need to be?

his name says "I'm a deva". If you wish to engage such a personality type go right ahead.

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
shortened to be less combative
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judge a book by its cover much?  You make an awful lot of assumptions based on a name for SL and we all know what assumptions do.  I'm done speaking with people who come off as bigoted.  He shouldn't have to start over because his name causes you to make rash assumptions about him rather than you spending some of your oh so precious time to get to know him as a person. 

Also, there isn't anything wrong with someone that may or may not be a drag queen, it doesn't make them less of a person, nor does it mean they should be treated as if they are just because someone else is intolerant of their chosen lifestyle or name.  It's a name people, not even a horrible one, if he was running around as joeschmoeaxemurdererandcannibal as his name, yeah I might understand the name change thing, but, come on.  You all have fun tearing people apart or making people feel bad for insignificant reasons because you're bored and have nothing better to do.  I'm going to go be nice to people instead, it's way more rewarding. ciao

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

people choose names of the sort like the OP did because they choose to identify themselves in a certain often limiting way. If he has decided to reinvent himself he needs to start over with a new name and i dont mean one like "DaddyDom". It should be neutral something that wont conflict with any future role he might wish to persue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HaileeTempesta said:

Judge a book by its cover much?  You make an awful lot of assumptions based on a name for SL and we all know what assumptions do.  I'm done speaking with people who come off as bigoted.  He shouldn't have to start over because his name causes you to make rash assumptions about him rather than you spending some of your oh so precious time to get to know him as a person. 

Also, there isn't anything wrong with someone that may or may not be a drag queen, it doesn't make them less of a person, nor does it mean they should be treated as if they are just because someone else is intolerant of their chosen lifestyle or name.  It's a name people, not even a horrible one, if he was running around as joeschmoeaxemurdererandcannibal as his name, yeah I might understand the name change thing, but, come on.  You all have fun tearing people apart or making people feel bad for insignificant reasons because you're bored and have nothing better to do.  I'm going to go be nice to people instead, it's way more rewarding. ciao

drag queen isnt the problem its diva

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HaileeTempesta said:

He shouldn't have to start over because his name causes you to make rash assumptions about him rather than you spending some of your oh so precious time to get to know him as a person. 

It isn't about me.  It is about what is best for DQD.

How can you NOT see that many people will be off put from the name?  You are not but clearly you are an exception.  I don't give a fart if hell because it does not matter to me; he and I will likely never meet.  However my advise would be to choose a different name if he wants to been seen as a different person than a Drag Queen Diva.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You keep latching on to only the negative connotation of the word and not even seeming to care that there is more than one use for the word, the main one being a performer, an outstanding talent, a celebrity, drag queens are famous for putting on their shows.  It really does seem that everyone here has a one track mind and most probably because you've been treated like crap by people of the negative "diva" variety so your brushing everyone with the same paint brush which is highly unfair honestly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I am the exception.  Perhaps it's how I was raised to treat people or perhaps it's the fact that I'm not jaded even though I've been stomped on in the past by those negative "Diva" types and I think there is more to a person than a name, real or rp wise and I will give each person a chance.  If names are a way to tell a wannabe from a real Dominant/Daddy or even a sub/babygirl from a wannabe in SL then 99% of SL are wannabe's.  I think thinning the herd by how they name themselves is pretty childish, just my opinion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...