Sim Traffic

Slayora DeSantis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone:

I was wondering, how exactly sim traffic is measured? I role play on a new sim, but the traffic is nearly nil on some days. How can I increase the traffic? I sit in character on the sim, sometimes, the entire time I'm logged in. Is there someway that I can increase my sim traffic? I've advertised as much as I can to attract more people.

Unless it's changed, a parcel (an undivided sim is a sim-sized parcel) gets 1 traffic point for each minute that an avatar is on it.

It sounds like you own the sim, and a few years ago I began to wonder if a parcel owner doesn't count towards the parcel's traffic any more. At the time it no longer interested me, so I didn't bother checking it, but I did notice numbers that caused to me to wonder.

Edited by Phil Deakins

On 8/16/2017 at 4:05 PM, BilliJo Aldrin said:

25 alts parked in a box at 3000 M count for traffic too. When i go to a "high traffic" club lately,  first thing I do is check the radar to see where all the people are.

If they are in said box, I leave and usually don't return.

:)

A LOT of places have been doing this. Gives off the false impression that a lot of places have "high traffic" and these types of practices should not be allowed.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 8/23/2017 at 8:47 PM, Chrismaky said:

A LOT of places have been doing this. Gives off the false impression that a lot of places have "high traffic" and these types of practices should not be allowed.

i had to report one place many times  to get them to stop.. i even filed a ticket and was flat out lied to 4-5 times with staff telling me they went there and they couldn't find the bots.. you have to make it your mission for a week and a half to get any results.. i suspect ll takes it easy on them as it makes there numbers look better 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.