FridaAasen

Where can I find an applier for Catwa

Hello to all :)

Where can i find this skin applier for Catwa? (hope it's for Catwa head)

GGqEypprRwC33aKUlP1bbQ.png

Edited by FridaAasen

On 8/19/2017 at 4:28 PM, chrzang said:

The best you can do is contact the seller of the collar and ask about it

I did it, but he did not answer. It's reason why i asked here.

In that case you are not left with many options here unfortunately. But if i were you and i REALLY wanted this skin so badly i would start searching for the stores that sell skins. Start with all the famous ones and send this picture to the creators and ask them if this is their product. Thats the only way i can think of , if there is no one that recognize this.

It's subjective. The skin in question can be modified with lipstick, eyebrows, etc. Designers do not usually answer about their model's stylecard.

For good skins I recommend the Itgirls store, also you can take a look in MP here.

On 8/24/2017 at 3:05 AM, chrzang said:

In that case you are not left with many options here unfortunately. But if i were you and i REALLY wanted this skin so badly i would start searching for the stores that sell skins. Start with all the famous ones and send this picture to the creators and ask them if this is their product. Thats the only way i can think of , if there is no one that recognize this.

Yes, not bad way. I asked one very popular vlogger about it, who used a lot applier from different creators, but she answered "No idea". ^^ 

On 8/24/2017 at 4:30 AM, Lara Aulder said:

It's subjective. The skin in question can be modified with lipstick, eyebrows, etc. Designers do not usually answer about their model's stylecard.

For good skins I recommend the Itgirls store, also you can take a look in MP here.

Sure, but if it's Glam Affair, L'etre, Session, etc. it's very recognizable anyway. Thx i know IT girl but i looking not for new skin, just specifically interested in skin of the pic.

It looks to be the skin called "Cheyenne" by L'Etre. Currently, it is not available in-store or online along with many of the other older skins due to an ongoing legal dispute.

27510688036_256e868f05_b.jpg

• Like 1

i always wonder why they still don't give the girls normal lips... this is just scary .. the basic pic in the post from Miranda gives a total different picture

21 hours ago, MirandaBowers said:

It looks to be the skin called "Cheyenne" by L'Etre. Currently, it is not available in-store or online along with many of the other older skins due to an ongoing legal dispute.

27510688036_256e868f05_b.jpg

Oh seems it's right skin. Thanks a lot! 

7 hours ago, JaclynFashion said:

The head looks like catwa

http://www.catwa-clip.com/p=260

Some of the stores might be closed 

Yes it's Catwa)