Jump to content
FridaAasen

Where can I find an applier for Catwa

Recommended Posts

Hello to all :)

Where can i find this skin applier for Catwa? (hope it's for Catwa head)

GGqEypprRwC33aKUlP1bbQ.png

 

Edited by FridaAasen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2017 at 4:28 PM, chrzang said:

The best you can do is contact the seller of the collar and ask about it

I did it, but he did not answer. It's reason why i asked here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In that case you are not left with many options here unfortunately. But if i were you and i REALLY wanted this skin so badly i would start searching for the stores that sell skins. Start with all the famous ones and send this picture to the creators and ask them if this is their product. Thats the only way i can think of , if there is no one that recognize this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's subjective. The skin in question can be modified with lipstick, eyebrows, etc. Designers do not usually answer about their model's stylecard.

For good skins I recommend the Itgirls store, also you can take a look in MP here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2017 at 3:05 AM, chrzang said:

In that case you are not left with many options here unfortunately. But if i were you and i REALLY wanted this skin so badly i would start searching for the stores that sell skins. Start with all the famous ones and send this picture to the creators and ask them if this is their product. Thats the only way i can think of , if there is no one that recognize this.

Yes, not bad way. I asked one very popular vlogger about it, who used a lot applier from different creators, but she answered "No idea". ^^ 

On 8/24/2017 at 4:30 AM, Lara Aulder said:

It's subjective. The skin in question can be modified with lipstick, eyebrows, etc. Designers do not usually answer about their model's stylecard.

For good skins I recommend the Itgirls store, also you can take a look in MP here.

Sure, but if it's Glam Affair, L'etre, Session, etc. it's very recognizable anyway. Thx i know IT girl but i looking not for new skin, just specifically interested in skin of the pic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks to be the skin called "Cheyenne" by L'Etre. Currently, it is not available in-store or online along with many of the other older skins due to an ongoing legal dispute.

27510688036_256e868f05_b.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i always wonder why they still don't give the girls normal lips... this is just scary .. the basic pic in the post from Miranda gives a total different picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MirandaBowers said:

It looks to be the skin called "Cheyenne" by L'Etre. Currently, it is not available in-store or online along with many of the other older skins due to an ongoing legal dispute.

27510688036_256e868f05_b.jpg

Oh seems it's right skin. Thanks a lot! 

7 hours ago, JaclynFashion said:

The head looks like catwa

http://www.catwa-clip.com/p=260

Some of the stores might be closed 

Yes it's Catwa)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×