Jump to content

Does anybody make real friends anymore? Asking for a friend...


AkashaAmour
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I'm sure everyone is familiar with how difficult it may be to make and keep friends here in SL. So I will try to keep it short and sweet. 

I'm really just looking for a few cool people to pass time with in SL. Who like scenic beaches, as I live in a beach front home with lots of gadgets to keep us occupied in friendly gaming competitions.  

Looking for people who like to go to different clubs and events to mingle and have fun. Exploring sims and sailing the SL waters is also a plus. 

I am also a mother to a baby girl (zooby) so it would be nice to mingle amongst other parents and share our zooby baby experiences. My SL online time varies during the week but I am always on during the evening until late night and longer on the weekends. 

If this interests you send an IM so that we can get to know each other. Any other questions just comment below. 

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1379.JPG

IMG_1380.JPG

IMG_1381.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Zsigmond Alcott said:

"I"

"I WANT"

I'M LOOKING FOR"

Now post pics of myself.

RED FLAG!!!

redflag.gif.360a10adc8aac906edff942261c06244.gif

How would you like me  to to address myself??? I'm not understanding how referring to myself as "I" and stating what "I" am looking for throws up red flags. And don't act like you didn't enjoy looking at those pictures lol. It was just to give the other forum viewers an idea of who I am and what my avi looks like. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2017 at 5:46 PM, AkashaAmour said:

Yes a few nice, friendly people... who don't wave red flags in my face lol

If the flags bug you -- and I don't see how they wouldn't -- you can always solve that by hovering you mouse pointer over the author's name or avatar. Then click the middle option at the bottom of the pop-up

Cap1.jpg.b86abbb91ed6d68d88fbd4b53202e8f7.jpg

 

After that, be sure to check the appropriate option on the next window,

Cap2.JPG.15cbb05c24098e4f6029d6184a8bb76d.JPG

 

Voila!  No more annoying flag spam.

Sure, you will miss a funny post of two but the unwarranted negativity is never missed.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2017 at 5:28 PM, AkashaAmour said:

How would you like me  to to address myself??? I'm not understanding how referring to myself as "I" and stating what "I" am looking for throws up red flags. And don't act like you didn't enjoy looking at those pictures lol. It was just to give the other forum viewers an idea of who I am and what my avi looks like. 

Well, lets see...

Pic 1 you were smoking.. Very bad for your health.. 

Pic 2 you had some weird thing going on with your thighs.. you might want to see a Doctor about that.. 

Pic 3 you are obviously too close to a nuclear testing site.. Which explains

Pic 4 Freaky prim baby!!!! 

So, no.. I personally didn't enjoy looking at your "Look at me!!" pictures. Just to note, when you put "Asking for a friend" in the title of something, it means you are asking on behalf of a friend of yours.. Not that you are asking for friendship.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Well, lets see...

Pic 1 you were smoking.. Very bad for your health.. 

Pic 2 you had some weird thing going on with your thighs.. you might want to see a Doctor about that.. 

Pic 3 you are obviously too close to a nuclear testing site.. Which explains

Pic 4 Freaky prim baby!!!! 

So, no.. I personally didn't enjoy looking at your "Look at me!!" pictures. Just to note, when you put "Asking for a friend" in the title of something, it means you are asking on behalf of a friend of yours.. Not that you are asking for friendship.. 

If you knew anything about the internet... you would know that "Asking for a friend" is a sarcastic figure of speech meaning I'm asking for myself... just an FYI. '***** off my post. Oh that means get the ***** off my post if you didn't catch it. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AkashaAmour said:

Pic 2 you had some weird thing going on with your thighs.. you might want to see a Doctor about that.. 

Can you zoom in and check her for possible skin cancer, while you're at it?

..and some of us don't post our SL pics for the very reason that we are afraid of being made fun of! Just sayin'!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zoelamb said:

Aaaaactually.... No it is a bit off red. I checked: :) 

 

So my eyes are fine ? : D

 

Akasha> Don't give up Comrade, the SL world is full of friendly people. it May take time to find them but, usually it pays to keep looking.

 

59a6e7ab0ee12_ThumbsUP.jpg.141ca5b2c503606f757296b137e68f3c.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SpinAcces said:

So my eyes are fine ? : D

 

Akasha> Don't give up Comrade, the SL world is full of friendly people. it May take time to find them but, usually it pays to keep looking.

 

59a6e7ab0ee12_ThumbsUP.jpg.141ca5b2c503606f757296b137e68f3c.jpg

They are obviously better than mine! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...