Does anybody make real friends anymore? Asking for a friend...

AkashaAmour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm sure everyone is familiar with how difficult it may be to make and keep friends here in SL. So I will try to keep it short and sweet. 

I'm really just looking for a few cool people to pass time with in SL. Who like scenic beaches, as I live in a beach front home with lots of gadgets to keep us occupied in friendly gaming competitions.  

Looking for people who like to go to different clubs and events to mingle and have fun. Exploring sims and sailing the SL waters is also a plus. 

I am also a mother to a baby girl (zooby) so it would be nice to mingle amongst other parents and share our zooby baby experiences. My SL online time varies during the week but I am always on during the evening until late night and longer on the weekends. 

If this interests you send an IM so that we can get to know each other. Any other questions just comment below. 

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1379.JPG

IMG_1380.JPG

IMG_1381.JPG

1 hour ago, Zsigmond Alcott said:

"I"

"I WANT"

I'M LOOKING FOR"

Now post pics of myself.

RED FLAG!!!

redflag.gif.360a10adc8aac906edff942261c06244.gif

How would you like me  to to address myself??? I'm not understanding how referring to myself as "I" and stating what "I" am looking for throws up red flags. And don't act like you didn't enjoy looking at those pictures lol. It was just to give the other forum viewers an idea of who I am and what my avi looks like. 

• Like 4

On 8/19/2017 at 5:46 PM, AkashaAmour said:

Yes a few nice, friendly people... who don't wave red flags in my face lol

If the flags bug you -- and I don't see how they wouldn't -- you can always solve that by hovering you mouse pointer over the author's name or avatar. Then click the middle option at the bottom of the pop-up

Cap1.jpg.b86abbb91ed6d68d88fbd4b53202e8f7.jpg

After that, be sure to check the appropriate option on the next window,

Cap2.JPG.15cbb05c24098e4f6029d6184a8bb76d.JPG

Voila!  No more annoying flag spam.

Sure, you will miss a funny post of two but the unwarranted negativity is never missed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/16/2017 at 5:28 PM, AkashaAmour said:

How would you like me  to to address myself??? I'm not understanding how referring to myself as "I" and stating what "I" am looking for throws up red flags. And don't act like you didn't enjoy looking at those pictures lol. It was just to give the other forum viewers an idea of who I am and what my avi looks like. 

Well, lets see...

Pic 1 you were smoking.. Very bad for your health.. 

Pic 2 you had some weird thing going on with your thighs.. you might want to see a Doctor about that.. 

Pic 3 you are obviously too close to a nuclear testing site.. Which explains

Pic 4 Freaky prim baby!!!! 

So, no.. I personally didn't enjoy looking at your "Look at me!!" pictures. Just to note, when you put "Asking for a friend" in the title of something, it means you are asking on behalf of a friend of yours.. Not that you are asking for friendship.. 

6 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Well, lets see...

Pic 1 you were smoking.. Very bad for your health.. 

Pic 2 you had some weird thing going on with your thighs.. you might want to see a Doctor about that.. 

Pic 3 you are obviously too close to a nuclear testing site.. Which explains

Pic 4 Freaky prim baby!!!! 

So, no.. I personally didn't enjoy looking at your "Look at me!!" pictures. Just to note, when you put "Asking for a friend" in the title of something, it means you are asking on behalf of a friend of yours.. Not that you are asking for friendship.. 

If you knew anything about the internet... you would know that "Asking for a friend" is a sarcastic figure of speech meaning I'm asking for myself... just an FYI. '***** off my post. Oh that means get the ***** off my post if you didn't catch it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AkashaAmour said:

Can you zoom in and check her for possible skin cancer, while you're at it?

..and some of us don't post our SL pics for the very reason that we are afraid of being made fun of! Just sayin'!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, zoelamb said:

Aaaaactually.... No it is a bit off red. I checked: :) 

So my eyes are fine ? : D

Akasha> Don't give up Comrade, the SL world is full of friendly people. it May take time to find them but, usually it pays to keep looking.

59a6e7ab0ee12_ThumbsUP.jpg.141ca5b2c503606f757296b137e68f3c.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, SpinAcces said:

So my eyes are fine ? : D

Akasha> Don't give up Comrade, the SL world is full of friendly people. it May take time to find them but, usually it pays to keep looking.

59a6e7ab0ee12_ThumbsUP.jpg.141ca5b2c503606f757296b137e68f3c.jpg

They are obviously better than mine! :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.