Where should I post a "partner search" notice?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

I was wondering where should be the best option to post a search for a partner. I read in some threads that those should be post on the adult section. However it seems very flexible in terms where you post this type of ad.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Kamep

Edited by camep

There is an Adult Content Forum.  it doesn't appear in the drop-down list for Forums, but if you are on the main Forum topics page and scroll way down towards the bottom,  it's past all the International Forum topics.  However, many people do post here looking for partners.  I suppose which forum (this or Adult content) depends on  what you're looking for and how much detail you go into about here.  There have been some posts here which, in my opinion, would have been better in the adult forum, based on their content, but that may just be me :).

Take a look at some of the posts in this and the adult forum, and then you can gauge best where your post should go (and you can get an idea about how much detail to go into - or not go into).

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.