Hard to make good friends

Emma Ravenheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I have been in sl since 2010 and I still am unable to make sincere friends.  I try to be nice, helpful, considerate, kind, etc but everytime I try or assume someone wants to be my friend they either use me or want pixel sex.  Anyone have any advice I do go to clubs but once the host/ess and DJ say  hi it pretty much is quiet.   Look forward to any suggestions hugs :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Emma Ravenheart said:

Anyone have any advice I do go to clubs but once the host/ess and DJ say  hi it pretty much is quiet.   Look forward to any suggestions hugs :)

Finding clubs where people actually TALK is a real rarity - but there are a few and being willing to be the one who initiates a conversation is a plus.

Feel free to chat me up in-world :-) I may be able to help with the club scene and I enjoy making actual friends in SL !

Oh, and hit Nostoll up too.....awesomness :-)

giphy.gif

Edited by AmandaKeen

The best friends I've made in SL, I made when I wasn't even trying.  Much like real life, when it "just happens", that's when it happens best.

I know that doesn't sound like a good answer to the situation, but just being in-world and being willing to meet and talk to people that you randomly run into leads to eventual success.

You or anyone from the forums here are welcome to track me down;  if I'm on and at the keyboard I'm almost always up for a chat, or for hanging out somewhere if I'm not busy.

Also - IM'd you in-world.

Edited by Donovan Michalski
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.