Jake Skin Appliers

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I have been watching for awhile now as I think the Jake body (and hud) are the best of what's out there for the guys now. 

Aeros has had placeholder for JAKE appliers for awhile and now they are viable with two choices (bare and hairy) in five or six skintones. That's great, but of course there is a BUT. The faces are only for Catwa.

Any other recommendations for JAKE? with OMEGA heads?  If any skin designer is paired with Bellaza for skin tones of head appliers, that would be super to know. Thanks. 

I really don't understand why designers resist the Omega option. It seems like it would increase sales. But, I am definitely not a skin designer.  Still for those of you with Catwa heads this might be a new place to check.   

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

So I have been watching for awhile now as I think the Jake body (and hud) are the best of what's out there for the guys now. 

Aeros has had placeholder for JAKE appliers for awhile and now they are viable with two choices (bare and hairy) in five or six skintones. That's great, but of course there is a BUT. The faces are only for Catwa.

Any other recommendations for JAKE? with OMEGA heads?  If any skin designer is paired with Bellaza for skin tones of head appliers, that would be super to know. Thanks. 

I really don't understand why designers resist the Omega option. It seems like it would increase sales. But, I am definitely not a skin designer.  Still for those of you with Catwa heads this might be a new place to check.   

straydog

clef de peau

l etre

and.. nearly all omega compatible skins, but have to try demo's to see if all parts fit well ( in special nip*les can shift a bit )

i use Jake with Catwa heads, all 3 fit pretty well.

also with 7 ds skins it's not bad at all.. but thats my opinion :)

Best results i get with Clef and Straydog.. but perhaps thats partly because those deliver browless head skins.. so the applied brows will be at the right place

Edited by Alwin Alcott

15 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

straydog

clef de peau

l etre

OK. I guess I wasn't clear. I am looking for head appliers that are OMEGA along with skin appliers (either Belleza or Omega) that match.  If I wanted Catwa I would have likely gone with aeros :D.    

I had checked Stray Dog before and just did again as well as the other two stores and they are all for Catwa heads ONLY (or if there are some that are Omega they are really hiding). Nothing on the Marketplace that is Omega and L'etre had only ONE face (and tons of places for more but all empty) and it was for Catwa.

So thanks but that didn't help LOL. 

Maybe I an totally wrong, but you can't use Signature and LOGO appliers as Omega appliers? For the head?

Stray Dog does not make Slink male appliers. But I used his Signature applier om my alts Slink body (With Omega injector for Slink first).

So I don't know. I don't use other heads that Catwa and Lelutka.

Try a Signature applier, just to test it? (And Stray Dog has 1-2 Signature and LOGO appliers)

Edited by Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.