Clothing help needed - Sleeveless Hoodie

Miccaah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was going to post this down in fashion but saw in one thread to post in Your Avatar instead for clothing questions.  I am trying to find a sleeveless hoodie that has the hood up.  I saw someone in Muddy's one night with one on but couldn't catch the name fast enough to IM them and ask where it came from.  I've tried ever combination in Marketplace I can think of to find something close.  Few men's hoodie's come with the hood up much less are sleeveless.  If anyone has an idea or can point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

"Hooded vest" or "Hoodie vest" seems to come up with a lot of what I think you're looking for. A lot of the results are for women but there are some male ones in there. It seems like finding something with the hood up is the hard part... I found some stand-alone hoods that have raised and lowered options. Maybe you could find a separate hood like that?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PROMO-SUMMER-50-Nian-Design-Hoodie-Vest-Open-Johnny-2-Mesh-Full-Perm/4985555

This particular store seems to make a few of them, but I can't vouch for the shop at all because I'm a noob and female lol.

My only other suggestion is to check the descriptions, there's a good chance that despite what the image shows, the hoodie might come with a hood-up alternative.

Edit: Hooded tank top and hooded shirt also comes up with a few of them! The hooded shirts tend to have short sleeves though.

Edited by Pomkeki

13 hours ago, Miccaah said:

I was going to post this down in fashion but saw in one thread to post in Your Avatar instead for clothing questions.  I am trying to find a sleeveless hoodie that has the hood up.  I saw someone in Muddy's one night with one on but couldn't catch the name fast enough to IM them and ask where it came from.  I've tried ever combination in Marketplace I can think of to find something close.  Few men's hoodie's come with the hood up much less are sleeveless.  If anyone has an idea or can point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

You can still inspect clothing items on avies to find out where they are from.  Just FYI.

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

Skell may have more specifics, but take a look at Gabriel.

I wish I could help, but hoodies are not something I'm remotely interested in (I probably own three or four at most, and hardly ever wear them) so I never pay attention to them.

I've checked a few stores that might have had what the OP was looking for, but it's a very specific thing and it's a combination that's probably vanishingly-rare. Long-sleeved hoodies with a raised hood are unusual enough to find (Razor have some great ones) purely because it's hard to get hair to fit under them unless it's custom-created to work with a hood, such as the one that Dura put out in conjunction with... another store whose name I don't remember at TMD a couple of years back. Sleeveless hoodies likewise exist in a fairly low number, but when you combine the two types - sleeveless and  with the hood up - your choices turn into needles in the proverbial haystack.

What I can do is mention to the OP to pick up the free What Is She Wearing? HUD, and always keep it on. Next time you see someone wearing something you like the look of, click the HUD, choose their name from the menu, and the HUD will spit out a list (which only you can see) of everything they have on. I know it's no help now, but it may be useful in the future.

Otherwise, all I can suggest is to visit each of the monthly menswear events (The Mens Dept, Men Only Monthly, Man Cave, and Hipster Mens Event - the details of which, alongside full galleries of each months' collections can be found on the Seraphim blog - and hope for the best.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 1

Thanks for the replies.  I knew it was a needle in a haystack sort of thing, but I figured it was smarter to tap into a far greater source of knowledge than I have.  I had no clue you could still inspect avies anymore.  I just assumed it wasn't a thing anymore.  I'll try your suggestion and get the HUD just in case to see if I ever happen across them again.  It isn't what I exactly want but I may have to settle for something a little different.  It's not like that's ever happened before lol.  Thanks all.

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.