Where can I find fantasy themed goodies?

Pomkeki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I already asked about this in the Avatar section of the forum, but I didn't get many responses so I figured I'd try my luck here instead.

To quote my original question:

Where can I find a lot of fantasy stuff? I browsed through the vanity thread for awhile and my favorite avatars were all fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themed. I don't know if I'm allowed to post pictures of them, but I will say they must have been hard to put together because I can't figure out where they got it all! I've seen wings, pointy ears, animal ears, horns, tails, mermaids, satyrs, all kinds of avatars yet I don't really come across those things in the marketplace. Is most of it custom made?

If anyone can point me in the direction of some great shops for lolita, fantasy, historical, or steampunk clothing that'd be great too! I'm sure there are some well-known brands that I just don't know about yet.

Quite a bit of what you see may well be put together by the avatar wearing it as you can purchase all those things separately.  If you use your search function, and put it on places,  then type in what you are looking for.. ie. fantasy you will get a whole list of places dealing with fantasy stuff, then just look through the list till you see someplace that sells that stuff and go visit.  Can do the same in MP just type in Fantasy, and a bunch of stuff will come up.. When ever I want to put together a specific type of avatar/outfit .. that is how I find what I am looking for.  It takes a little time.  The more specific you are with your search words the more likely to find closer to what you are looking for.  About the only link I can give you is for a place that sells steampunk stuff   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Savage Keep/28/25/3829  that is a store inworld.  There may be a lot more specialty stores like that, but I don't know them offhand, I would have to research as I suggested above.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.