Xiija

wiki user page creation

any info on how to create a wiki user page?.

i watched the vids etc, but my page says " you do not have permission to create this page. "

weird?

ah okay thanks :)

If I did, i guess the first page I would edit is the one that

says how anyone can create a page lol

Edited by Xiija

8 hours ago, Xiija said:

says how anyone can create a page lol

Yes, well that was always the epic fail in the wiki concept... Anyone could create a page, and anyone could edit it, and anyone could reedit it etc...

There's a page on wikipedia, that strongly suggests that a term properly associated with hydraulic engineering is a 'forearms only word' then mis quotes various sources in predjudicial ways, and suggests that you can buy 'magic bullets' designed using 'special science' to let people who can't shoot worth a damn guarantee to go home with a 10 point buck on the hood of their pickup.

The entire page is written by... A man and his wife who run a mail order selling 'magic bullets'...

1 hour ago, Klytyna said:

Yes, well that was always the epic fail in the wiki concept... Anyone could create a page, and anyone could edit it, and anyone could reedit it etc...

You're not seriously suggesting that wikipedia isn't a 100% reliable source of information, do you? That would be... blasphemy!

• Haha 2