Sign in to follow this  
Jayleema

"Log in failure" issue

Question

I need tech support. No issue logging in until a few hours ago. SL website log in no problems, SL viewer I get "log in failure". My account is not on hold, banned, or suspended. User name and pw correct. Checked caplock, not the issue. I changed my pw word to resolve issue, did not work. I restarted pc, problem not solved. HELP PLEASE! Because I tried all suggested fixes on this forum but nothing worked.

Edited by Jayleema
needed to add I tried forum suggestions.

4 answers to this question

If you want to get in touch with LL's official support, you better look at the "contact support" page and probably file a ticket, then keep your fingers crossed.

On here, you merely meet other members who can try to help you.
You wrote that you tried all suggested fixes, but don't specifically mention if you properly rebooted your router/modem or if you tried logging in to another sim.

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

If you want to get in touch with LL's official support, you better look at the "contact support" page and probably file a ticket, then keep your fingers crossed.

On here, you merely meet other members who can try to help you.
You wrote that you tried all suggested fixes, but don't specifically mention if you properly rebooted your router/modem or if you tried logging in to another sim.

Thank you for the link to what I needed. Rebooted and refreshed router & modem signals, did not work.

Lillith & Lindal, thank you to both of you for responding to my plea for help. Yesterday, I was able to log in and thought the issue was resolved, I was wrong when I tried to log in again a few hours ago, could not, same "fail to log in" issue. Came here to check replies. Saw the link, I took Nalates Urriah "Trouble shoot connection" advice; that is not the issue.  I opened a tech support case yesterday. Thanks again! : )

Edited by Jayleema