Looking for kitchens

GongYoo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, GongYoo said:

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some kitchen recommendations, the things I've come up with so far are all adult themed and I'm just looking for regular ones. Can anyone suggest a few places for me to check out? 

simply use the( MP)  search general/moderate ... all adult content will be hidden

• Thanks 1

While I don't really see a problem in simply ignoring the adult animation menu... many stores cater to both flavours, adult and PG. 

Just to mention a few names: Deathrowdesigns, Dysfunctionality, Dust Bunny, Lisp Bazaar, Bazar (without the lisp and double a), La Galleria, LAQ, verspertine, Roost...

• Like 1

I didn't get any of those stores in the search the ones I got were Duchie, Michigans Shack, Depoz, Intimate Life. I tried getting into La Gallaria a while back but it wont let me on the sim. I'll try again. I have my reasons for not wanting adult furniture, one because it doesn't cater to male/male couples which I'm in and two I have roleplay children and my home is a roleplay environment. Thank you for the suggestions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.