Buying L$ at "best" delayed rate

MzTania Vella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I ordered 200K of L$ to pay rents.  ... I booked it a week in advance, as had the time to do. 

Anyway, a week later, the money still hadn't arrived, but had been debited from my account.  Apparently it's gone into my US$ savings.  But don't know how to get at it to get it out.

Attached is copy of statement.

Please help.

Tania

<MODERATOR: Removed Personally Identifying Information Image>

Edited by Dakota Linden
Image removed for security & privacy

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, MzTania Vella said:

I ordered 200K of L$ to pay rents.  ... I booked it a week in advance, as had the time to do.

Please note that this forum is where users try to help other users. If you need direct support from Linden Lab, you need to open a support case.

But we can give you a little bit of info and clear up a misunderstanding or two at least:

You don't buy Lindens from Linden Lab, you buy from other users who have Lindens to sell and you have to wait for somebody to turn up that are willing to sell for the price you offer.

When you place a limited buy order, there is absolutely no guarantee it will be filled within any specific time frame or ever. The time you are given is an estimate, it's usually fairly precise if your offer is close to the current rate but far off if your offer is a few L$ higher.
If you need those Lindens right now, cancel the order and open a new one at 256 L$/USD. If you can still afford to wait a day or five, offer to buy at 257. Any order higher than 257 is not going to be filled in the foreseeable future.

That's with the rates we have right now as I write this. In a week or two you probably have to go down to 255 for an instant buy and 256 for a delayed buy and the rates may well drop even further - they've been going steadily down for a while now.

---

Edit: Looking at your account statement, I see you have a mainland tier to pay. Just to avoid any misunderstandings here, mainland tier is paid from your US dollar balance and not with L$.

Edited by ChinRey
  • Like 2

Ontem pela manhã Comprei lindens na opção de "melhor taxa" como já havia comprado antes, paguei, inclusive já descontaram da minha conta e o tempo médio de entrega conforme mostrava no site era de 10 minutos. Já se passaram mais de 24 horas desde a compra e eu ainda nao recebi os lindens . Gostaria de saber o que aconteceu!! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.