Recoloring lashes on kemono?

mothbone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I recently got some cool new lashes for my kemono avatar, and picked up the free lashes/brow tint editor but it doesn't seem to be working with the lashes (It works with the brows.) I know there's a manual way but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. I've tried selecting them but there's junk in the way (the frame work for the sunglasses that appear in one of the face expressions i believe) 

So if anyone could lemme know how to do that, I'd be eternally grateful! 

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, mothbone said:

So I recently got some cool new lashes for my kemono avatar, and picked up the free lashes/brow tint editor but it doesn't seem to be working with the lashes (It works with the brows.) I know there's a manual way but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. I've tried selecting them but there's junk in the way (the frame work for the sunglasses that appear in one of the face expressions i believe) 

So if anyone could lemme know how to do that, I'd be eternally grateful! 

Stand on a pose stand to hold yourself still.  You can maneuver your camera point of view past the glasses and grab the lashes, or you can de-render them if you use the Firestorm viewer.  There also is a feature in the Advanced menu (CTRL+ALT+D, if that isn't on your top menu bar already.)  Find Advanced/Highlighting and Visibility, and check "Hide Selected".  When you select the glasses, they will be hidden.  Now you can right click the lashes to select them.  They will be hidden, and the glasses will reappear...but the lashes WILL be selected.  You can then use the Texture tab, Color picker to color the lashes.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.